Injunction On Lighting Of Altar Candle Signed By Papa Oshoffa

November 7, 2017 / Alonge Michael / Code Of Conduct / 16 Comments »

This is the picture signed by Papa Samuel Bilewu Joseph Oshoffa which shows the correct way of lighting the candle during ‘Yarah sara(CCC Hymn 2).

The explanation of the mystery of the lighting of the altar candle is explicitly explained below as taught by Papa Samuel Bilewu Joseph Oshoffa.

The mystery of the lightning of the altar candle as stated by the founder is ‘Olorun sokale si aiye bi eniyan nipa emi lati mu enia goke lo si odo ara re’,which is being interpreted as ‘God descended to earth in form of man by the spirit to take men back to Himself.’ The gospel of John says, ‘And I if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me’. – John 12:32

Anywhere in Celestial Church Parish, this is the order signed on 21 of February, 1974 by the late founder SBJ Oshoffa himself. Let us all key into the truth and do as expected by Christ who descended the church.

May our worship be acceptable to God in Jesus Christ name.

Amen

#Halleyah!

Readers and visitors of #CNO are entitled to, and responsible for the views, opinion and comments they leave on any of the articles on this site. The publisher and Editors of #CNO will therefore take no responsibility for the comments and any other such expression of any reader. Thanking you all for your patronage and time.

16 responses to “Injunction On Lighting Of Altar Candle Signed By Papa Oshoffa”

1. Geeooooo says:

Thats the rightway of lighting the candle as taught to us. Unfortunately many light it from top to bottom this days and say Baba Bada Corrected it. My Question to those people is that was it Baba Bada that God revealed this to or Saint SBJ Oshoffa? Alot of things have been done wrong, a lot of hymns sang wrongly E.g

Fawa ti nse, Ayanfe re
    Olubukun…..Amin

People say Olubukun aini….Amin as reference Baba Bada Corrected it, was it Baba Bada that God revealed the hymn through. Let not modify thing abruptly without the guidance of Holy Spirit. God be with us all and make Celestians unite and follow His direction. Amen

2. Haastrup Adebayo says:

Celetial Is The Best Church But People As Missed Use The Grace That Papa Oshofa I Be Leave That The Ccc Will Soon Good Please All The Lenders Let Do Something

3. Evangelist Adebayo says:

The error has been corrected by the person that made it. Lobatan. Evg.Ade

4. ajibade adewole says:

I don’t no if anyone noticed what I noticed. the date on the image after zooming was 21-2-1974 not 1947. pls let’s check well

5. ajibade adewole says:

please I don’t no if you noticed it…..I zoomed the picture and I saw the date to be 21-2-1974 not 1947..please let’s check…the note might be a typographical error #thanks

6. ajibade adewole says:

please let’s check…the note might be a typographical error

7. Michael Ojo says:

Celestial Church of Christ worldwide was established in September 1947. How can instructions about lighting the candle be signed in february 1947?. People need to stop using Papa’s name to spread confusion in the church. The date is definitely wrong.

8. Michael Ojo says:

Celestial Church of Christ worldwide was established in September 1947. Papa Oshoffa got list in the forest in May 1947. How then could he have signed document about lighting the altar candles.

9. prince says:

Why are u confusing ccc member.
    This is wrong and not accepted.

10. Emmanuel says:

when was Celestial founder…. na wa ooo February, 1947…

11. BabaDee says:

Signed by Papa February, 1947? When was Celestial founded?

12. Alexander says: