What Do You Think About?
Where do you place your priority? Do you control your thoughts…or do they control you?
- We can have over 50,000 thoughts a day, how many of them are of God?
- Do our emotions affect our thoughts? Or do our thoughts affect our emotions?
- Brothers and sisters, today I ask you to reflect on this verse in Colossians 3:2 which reads: “set your mind on things above (heaven), not the things of this earth.”
- All too much do we set our minds on earthly things, which cause us to want what we can’t always have, and when we get it, we want more of it or something else.
- Let’s set our minds on what we already have! We have received Christ; we have received His promises and the many gifts from heaven! Why should we want anything worldly when we have heaven itself?
- For those of you who are yet to accept and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, please consider the following: “everything that we have on this earth is on ‘loan’, it’s provided to us from our Heavenly Father, we truly don’t own it because one day we have to leave it all behind.”
- If we focus on Heavenly things and “seek first the kingdom of God” then we will receive all things through Christ, in abundance, in His timing, through faith.
- Everything here will pass away, so let’s build our treasure in heaven!
- You are all worthy of Christ, you are all worthy of Forgiveness, you are all worthy of receiving heaven!
- Repent! (Change your mind) and come to Christ Jesus, and you will find true Love, rest and freedom!
- Have a beautiful and blessed day.
- #bible #blessed #church #life #faith #jesus #god #love #jesuschrist #believe #treasure #hope #pray #lord #amen #prayer #christian #praise #holyspirit #motivation #trust #godisgood #savior #inspiration #heaven #scripture #bibleverse #gospel #verseoftheday #studentofchrist
Follow us on TWITTER: @Celenewsonline
FACEBOOK: Celestial News Online
Readers and visitors of #CNO are entitled to, and responsible for the views, opinion and comments they leave on any of the articles on this site. The publisher and Editors of #CNO will therefore take no responsibility for the comments and any other such expression of any reader. Thanking you all for your patronage and time.