20 Things Celestial Church Members Must Know (A Must-Read)
Sometimes when you have prayed, fasted and answer seems not coming your way, there are some things you are actually doing that might have delayed it. The answer you are waiting for might actually been knocking at your door but some things you ignorantly do or some acts you display might have been an obstacle in getting your answers right.
Try these 20 ways of life and see if there won’t be some changes in your world…never stop learning because life itself it’s an institution of learning, the more we live in it, the more we learn. Rule your world!
- Don’t break up with someone over text messages.
- In case you miss a call, drop a message as soon as possible if you’re unable to call.
- Pay back borrowed money as soon as possible no matter how little the amount is. Don’t assume that they don’t need it and never make them ask you for it.
- Turn the volume down when you’re
watching a video, playing music or playing a game on your phone in a public place or better yet, use headphones.
- Don’t press your phone or use headphones when someone is having a conversation with you. Unplug the headsets from your ears even if nothing is playing and give them your undivided attention.
- When using someone else’s phone or computer, Don’t go through their stuff without permission.
- Always leave the last piece (of meat) for the person who bought it unless they insist they won’t eat it.
- Don’t use speaker phone to have a two person conversation unless your hand are unable to hold the phone.
- When someone else cooks for you, offer to help clean the kitchen.
- If you stay the night at someone’s house, make the bed or fold the blankets when you leave.
- Don’t let your arguments escalate in public. Find someplace else to continue arguing where others won’t feel uncomfortable or interested.
- If you ask your friends for help with some house work, feed them as payment.
- When someone buys you food or coffee, try to return the favour within a week (if you can).
- When you borrow someone’s car, fill up the tank as a way of saying ‘thank you.’
- Don’t pick up a call when you engage in conversation without taken permission.
- Make sure you don’t forget to return that book you borrowed.
- When someone gives you a gift, no matter how small it is or the way it was presented, even if it wasn’t up to your Expectation, Just say ‘Thank You’.
- When you have someone older than you who’s friendly and makes himself free with you, Speak to them with respect.
- Don’t Feel too big to be corrected or reject good advice because you feel it’s your life…
- Don’t feel too big to say you are sorry when you have erred
I pray this make an impact in your life. Life is a ring…The next blow can come anytime, enlighten your world!