7 Ways To Overcoming The Intimidation Of The Enemy
Intimidation is unlawful act of intentionally coercing or frightening someone to do or not to do something against his or her will. Many Christians today are facing intimidation of various forms: Spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially among others in the course of serving and worshiping God. Christians face persecution, harassment and threatening circumstances in the very good deed of running away from sin.
Daniel 6:1-28,reveal to me a clear case of intimidation. Daniel was seriously intimidated by Presidents and princes of Darius Kingdom, who conspired to threaten Daniel who is excellent in spirit from praying, consulting and serving God. Verse 5 said, “…….. We shall not find any occasion against this Daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of his God”.
Reasons Why Enemy Intimidate You As A Christian:
- Excellent Spirit of God which is the power of the Holy Spirit living inside of you. Enemies will search thoroughly for ways to intimidate you to quench the fire of the holy spirit in you. ( Daniel 6:3)
- Enemies tends to be jealous of a Christian as a result of your success in Christ Jesus. ( Daniel 5:29).Therefore, they will intimidate and persecute you.
- Another reason why enemies intimidate you as a Christian is to derail you from serving God. Their number one target is to make you feable and weak not to even pray to God among other things.
- Enemy want you to worship small gods and forsake Jehovah almighty. Therefore, they will surely intimidate you. ( Daniel 6:7)
- Enemies intimidates a Christian in other to destroy their Glory
7 Ways To Overcoming The Intimidation Of The Enemy As A Christian :
- You have to clarify your stand. You must not waver in your decision to serve God. ( Daniel 6:10)(Joshua 24:15)
- You must really hold on to God almighty. Believe that He is the only one who can save you from the claws of the enemy. ( Daniel 6:16)
- You must not be afraid of the plot of the enemy. “LIONS” can not devour you since you serve and worship Jehovah, He will fight for you
- Report that enemy intimidating you and your God to God directly and wait for what will happen. That is, you must be a praying Christian.
- Another powerful way to rebuff the intimidation of the enemy is to know, understand and use the words of God in the Bible. Speak the word of God to your intimidation
- Always ask God to strengthen and renew His Holy Spirit in you to confront the intimidation threatening your Christian life
- Finally, Heaven must be your priority, before you can survive enemies of your faith. That is, run away from Sin. email@example.com 07032316034