January 16, 2017 / Alonge Michael / Saints & Sinners / 10 Comments »

papa-oshoffa-prayerI always tell people that Celestial Church of Christ is the only church God Himself personally and directly floated through His son, Jesus Christ using a mere carpenter, late Pastor Founder SBJ Oshoffa. Other churches that are genuinely operating under the authority of Almighty God too may have been created through Him but obviously not directly.

According to my shepherd, Sup. Evang. Peter Ajayi of Adeogo Parish, Kolington, Alagbado, this event happened in 1969 at Yemetu Parish, Ibadan, some of the elders who were  there are still alive as living witnesses today. Baba Odelola, Ogunyemi, except for Lawrence, Baba Lincoln- a Gambian, Salako, Rayco.  Baba Nunayon, who was then the church’s young Prophet, is still alive today.

Papa Oshoffa was on the pulpit preaching, and suddenly there was breeze coming in from the ventilation and the late pastor said “I saw Mohammed (SAW) coming in, I saw Moses following him and I saw Jesus Christ behind them all coming in.”

That moment, the pew had an artwork of bird carved right before the preacher, the carved bird, an ordinary artwork, had a breath of life and it started closing and opening its wings. Virtually all the prophets and prophetess were all gone in spirit and the glory of God came down on all and sundry.

Where else can this happen if not in this glorious church of ours. Every day, miracles happen in our parishes worldwide but we don’t make noise about them. At my parish, miracles happen every day and I once told my Shepherd that we should be recording them and post on social media and he reacted to that, ‘Why do we have to take God’s glory, are we the ones making these happening or the owner of the church, Jehovah Himself? Since then, I kept my mouth shut and never bother to post or write about them.

So, if miracles don’t happen in your parish, check you shepherd out, he’s probably one of those who are called but have failed to hearken unto the voice of their caller, the owner of the church, Jehovah!

Halleluiah!

Kindly spread this news and let those of us who think otherwise about our church know that we are in the right place.

Follow us on TWITTER: @Celenewsonline INSTAGRAM: celestialnews_CNO FACEBOOK: Celestial News Online

10 responses to “This Can Only Happen In Celestial Church…If You Think It’s A Lie, Ask Baba Nunayon”

1. Perpectualinstinct Michael Oluwaseun says:

I am a living witness to the mighty works of Jehovah our lord God, working wonders and performing miraculous deeds in the church, Celestial Church of Christ.

2. celestial ambassadors says:

Mohammed never acknowledged christ he saw himself as the messiah.so how could he have followed Jesus and Moses.All the teachings of mohammed where the exact.opposite of the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ?? Read the scriptures very very well.1 John 4:1-3 1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. Mohammed never confessed Jesus came in the flesh??

3. Olayinka babatunde agbonmagbe says:

Hale and healthy by God grace

4. Olayinka babatunde agbonmagbe says:

Well for your information baba Abe is still very much alive, in fact he is the baba ijo (patron) of celestial church of Christ yemetu ibadan, baba falade, baba durojaye are all members that join the church in early 60’s and they are all hail and healthy by God grace

5. mike says:

There was a girl in my area calling peju by name she’s a friend of mine we have a plan to travel together the next day, when I call that am true she replied am blind can’t see anything surprise me bcs never witness such before, I ask her can you come to my church she replied yes will you come to take me there tomorrow she ask me that and I replied no I will describe the place bcs am traveling, though I didn’t have any place to go but am scared if I should take her to church they can turn it on me but God of oshofa is more than that to my surprise the eyes was open back glory be to God it happen at Omo jesu parish mabolaje oyo town God is my witness.

6. BJ says:

Hmmm! Magic of Egypt. How can an artwork turned real. It’s called Caba magic. Go back home and let your shepherd tell you how they did it then.

• Prince Lanre Olagbegi says:

it’s obvious you know little about the wonders of God. If you do, you wouldnt have talked i this manner. May God forgive you.

7. Emmanuel Bakare (UK) says:

This is very true. I was barely a boy then. The story is very correct.

8. APPLE EYE OF THE LORD(EYINJU OLUWA) says:

That is true.Tested and trusted.I am a living witness to say indeed God is working in celestial Church.(Dan wo wari pe rere ni Oluwa)