Deborah Oshoffa Reacts To On-Going Crisis….All You Need To Know

April 20, 2017 / Alonge Michael / C-Vibes / 33 Comments »

I got this message from Arewa Deborah Oshoffa about a minute ago, I am more than shocked because I know what might have transpired between the delectable woman and the authority. I want to state here to anyone who cares to know that it was a move made by Olayemi Oshoffa that settled the issue between myself and her two sisters, Deborah and Modupe Oshoffa because I vowed never to have anything to do with the two of them because of the way they hurled insults at me over a story i wrote about their meeting with people at the helm of affairs at Ketu.

My meeting with them was the first time I would have a close contact with Olayemi though, I have seen her a couple of occasions, we just don’t interact. Whatever anyone is saying about #CNO we don’t care but I have an advice for those who are saying that what we presented to the public are blatant lies, I think the best thing is to call a press conference and present your defence too or go to court. It’s as simple as ABC.

As a practicing journalist, I need not take permission from any one before performing my statutory duty since I have been invited by Baba Jorotom for media conference. I was there in mufti as against Sutana because I went there to work and seeing people all against the leadership of ketu, I was so happy because even those within are groaning at the leadership of ketu. If I was invited again, It’s an event I would want to attend without fear or favour but solely for the advancement of the church, CCC.

Below is what I got from Arewa Deborah on my timeline

“Let’s get the records straight….. I have kept quiet doesn’t mean I am fearful. We were all brought up different ways and you can’t enforce your thinking and way of life on me. I am an adult and any action I take shouldn’t affect you. I went to Jorotom and what I did there is on d video for anyone to see. I don’t believe in factions, I don’t have an enemy but I don’t hide my feelings but in expressing myself I will not be rude nor insulting. What I want is the CCC of my dream…For months on this my wall, I. Came up with different captions, no one listened .I said ‘dugbe dugbe Tohunmi loke Yi…’ etc, This isn’t about blood ,this is about a passion above everything for me, a passion for the unity and a church my father toiled for.

I knew Michael Alonge Michael over 6yrs ago.. We both did The Celestial Magazine, God knows we have not spoken for over 6 months until I saw him on Monday and my sisters intervened. I love CCC too much than to ask for a revolution nor ask him to carry stories, insult elders of the church and carry stories. I don’t need CNO To Help me with stories, my wall is enough for me. (You need CNO o, your wall is not big enough)

I can’t sell my conscience no matter who you are, my allegiance is to Olu ijo Mimo.I speak not because I was paid to do it nor do I expect favour from any man. Let God stand in judgement against everyone who speaks in false judgement against me. Leave me out of your CCC politics. Mi o je gbi,mi o le ku gbi… ija lode ni Orin yin di owe. CCC is more than any personal ambition, ego or any man….. Let there be peace in CCC. #cccmustbeone# No to all these media wars, let us get to the round table, all eyes on us.”

33 responses to “Deborah Oshoffa Reacts To On-Going Crisis….All You Need To Know”

1. Eniola says:

All those elders and the trustees in celestial are the problem of church, Ayodeji post uncompleted building of lmeko auditorium since how many year and yet is not complete, they jump to ketu international headquarter church auditorium, yet not complete, later they move to kilometer 53 lbadan express yet is uncompleted . Ogbon ati ko eran je ni ooo, if you take ami ororo in lmeko you will pay money for block for building before they will do it for you. 70 years no achievement in celestial, no university, hospital e.t.c which way ooo, or the trustee want us to use whistle blower on them.

2. Prophet David Awasuno says:

E se ko da ooo

3. Arewa says:

Olorun iberu, eru re mbami…… Olumide I don’t know you but I was just too scared to take a bold step of calling for prayers for our dear church even after I got messages but God sent u to me and everyone of us here…. We need a solemn assembly for CCC. Let God of CCC make a way for it…. I am nobody before God likewise us all but Olu ijo Mimo whatever you say I will do but I can’t do it on my own but thank you for your messages even in my imperfections.

4. Olufunmi ibk Akinfenwa says:

I stand not to be corrected, still on my message to Celestial very soon all will be over, I can see angels in action for something powerful is about to happen in Celestial Church world wide because it is high time before God and Christ. I have a message for Mobiyina to get prepared to live the thrown, I can see a hot breeze blowing right now, something terrible is about to happen in Celestial please we should stop fighting each other and start praying more for the Church.

5. Olumide says:

Three days ago i was in the bus when God gave me a message concerning DEBORAH OSHOFFA AND ALONGE MICHEAL.
    Thou since then I have been looking for way to put the message before passing it accross, that particular day my messenger was not working their wall I can’t post on it so I said when my messenger is on but the fire went down and I forgot about the message.
    Exactly 3.05am this morning I got I can’t explain how I hit my head on the wall in my room beside my bed it was a big wound on my head and I remember my sin.
    Nothing concerns me this time on how to put it across am just going to give you guys the way i got it.

In the revelation the lord took me to the book of Esther chapter 4.

When Mordecai learned of all that had been done, he tore his clothes, put on sackcloth and ashes, and went out into the city, wailing loudly and bitterly. But he went only as far as the king’s gate, because no one clothed in sackcloth was allowed to enter it. In every province to which the edict and order of the king came, there was great mourning among the Jews, with fasting, weeping and wailing. Many lay in sackcloth and ashes. When Esther’s eunuchs and female attendants came and told her about Mordecai, she was in great distress. She sent clothes for him to put on instead of his sackcloth, but he would not accept them. Then Esther summoned Hathak, one of the king’s eunuchs assigned to attend her, and ordered him to find out what was troubling Mordecai and why. So Hathak went out to Mordecai in the open square of the city in front of the king’s gate. Mordecai told him everything that had happened to him, including the exact amount of money Haman had promised to pay into the royal treasury for the destruction of the Jews. He also gave him a copy of the text of the edict for their annihilation, which had been published in Susa, to show to Esther and explain it to her, and he told him to instruct her to go into the king’s presence to beg for mercy and plead with him for her people. Hathak went back and reported to Esther what Mordecai had said. Then she instructed him to say to Mordecai, “All the king’s officials and the people of the royal provinces know that for any man or woman who approaches the king in the inner court without being summoned the king has but one law: that they be put to death unless the king extends the gold scepter to them and spares their lives. But thirty days have passed since I was called to go to the king.” When Esther’s words were reported to Mordecai, he sent back this answer: “Do not think that because you are in the king’s house you alone of all the Jews will escape. For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?” Then Esther sent this reply to Mordecai: “Go, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my attendants will fast as you do. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish.” So Mordecai went away and carried out all of Esther’s instructions.
    Esther 4:1‭-‬17 NIV
    God told me I Deborah oshofa will playing the exact role of Esther and Alonge micheal will play the exact role of modechai in this mess that is planning to kill the church CCC .

I believe you guys are also man and woman of the spirit and also their are many spiritual men and women of God in the house that can shed more light on the matter.
    Thank God me I have deliver my own, my hand and neck is free now….glory be to God.

6. celestial prophet says:

Hummmm . God will take control

7. Adeneye Adewale (Adabaemi). says:

Ijo mimo ti kristi,celestial latorun ogun oso ogun emere ko le bori re. I reserve my comment for now. Ijo mimo ko le baje.

8. M/C Okunbor says:

Is this church or war zone. Rather a pity dat. D church known for piety, true spiritualism is now an open book read disgracefully. May d Lord of Host help us. Amin ni oruko Jesu.

9. Muyiwa says:

Thank God u admit that u are a bastard !

10. seyi says:

Aunty Deborah dis aunty molayo son fro makoko pls dnt answer anybody again.am begging u pls i knw dat lord almighty will interven in celestial chucrh ,assuming i hv ur number i would hv call u pls help me dupe 2.

11. Deborah Oshoffa says:

Gbogbo ota Ijo Mimo,awon arije no idi madaru, will lick d dust (Amen). Let us advocate for a solemn assembly, fasting, prayers and we awakening of souls that have given up on CCC, our youths and elders are leaving in droves not a revolution. Ijo Mimo koni ti owo WA baje

• Olumide says:

Do you know am just reading all these comments now after sending the comment reason why I was dealt with this morning exactly 3:05am. God is great seeing this your comment now, so I have done mine, the ball is now in you and alonge court Every hamman of CCC and their loyalist shall be killed with the wrath of God if they refuse to listen at this point.

12. Omo lara Olu says:

Whosoever BashOrun is, I don’t want to know but what I know is that, the Alonge we know, you can not stand with him, he’s by all standard your boss, he’s got 2 flourishing sites, he’s not an errand boy like you Benjamin, he’s living his life and not following after Pius to get daily bread . He’s grounded and knows people, you can check him out from 2000 till date he has been fraternising with stars while you were still in secondary school. So, calling him useless blogger simply means you admit that you are a failure glorified servant. This is not a suedo name, it’s my real name, you can identify yourself you this basted that has sucked breast of a mad woman.

13. Ven Seyi Festus says:

Rechael Olumide Ige
    May flood take over your entire heritage IJN.
    may the labour of ur generation be in vain IJN.
    may everyone who had benefited from this church in one way or their other and bringing this church down suffer pain and shame IJN

14. Deborah Oshoffa says:

Bashorun, show your identity… We know under the canopy you speak. Dupsy, silence is golden@ Abike I don’t talk to people with hidden identity. Show your real name and I will know who I am dealing with. Seek for cheap publicity???? Let’s see the heritage your father left that you are proud enough to point to. Bola Alibi, I am not chickening out like you said but I have received several calls and insults trying me I am the one giving stories to CNO and I just had to clear it. I stand on a #cccmustbeone#, this battle is spiritual, y not call on a day for fasting and prayers instead of a revolution? I know y I came up with my write up and I never expected Michael will put it on CNO, for anonymous writers to take an advantage of. I appreciate all comments on my wall and here too but my purpose is not for cheap publicity,……

15. Omidiora Taiwo Temidayo says:

When will the celestial church of Christ in Nigeria have rest ?
    Kilode tii ise oluwa WA le to bayii ?
    I some times get tired of all this honestly
    Why would some certain set of pple will wake up one day and decide to bring up what’s not to chaos
    Are u guys looking for cheap recognition
    Una No dey tire ?
    Where’s the pastor founder today
    Where’s Baba Bada
    Awon Agba ijo miMO da loni
    They’ve all gone

Seeh ise oluwa na nii e nse bayii abi e nfi Ara yin seeh esin as in ridicule of the highest order
    Eniyan man seeh ise oluwa ko gba igbaju if care is not taking
    Eyin pple e so Ara yin ooo
    Kilode now ?

16. Abike says:

Pls since when has Deborah started speaking or standing for CCC , just all of a sudden? Hmmm pls stop this cheap publicity you are seeking for thur celestial platform, you just woke up from sleep abi, weldone. If is munmy Edith oshoffa that is talking here now i will listen because shes genuine not you Deborah pls short the Door and go and sleep or look for some other way for publicity not celestial platform, what and what have you done for this Church to add avalue to the Church, all i hear is my fathers church, my fathers Church pls jen gboron

17. Sup. Evan. Ade-olu James. says:

May God save us all. Two wrong never make a right. Let us be very careful. Godis watching us all. Its well.

18. Revd. Oluwasegun David Awonoussy says:

Deborah, fear them not and don’t ever listen to them please. I stand bodly to tell anyone that I had never embezzle nor supply any building materials neither obtain Contracts to supply, they knew those contractors who are still within the system and wearing high regalia, monkey see work baboon dey chop . Don’t be scared of their threat. If anyone of them threatened you is a criminal offence. We are prepared in full force to stop all atrocities perpetrated in this fold. Enough. I am bold to say that I had never collected any monetary inducement from anybody be Baba JOROTOM or any party which I challenge anyone to come out and probe me if am found guilty of momentary or devilish act. Enough of threatening people diabolically or spiritually. Our conscience speaks now as directed by God of SBJ Oshoffa to destroy every hand that rises against us in this unity struggle of becoming one and nailing corruption in the system. My advise to all those in acts, go to their dependents that it’s no more business as usual, to warn their parents henceforth to desist from all evil ways as we are ever prepared to make this church a great one a, vision, mission accomplished in Jesus name. No one should bother to call my line. if your ways are crooked or else we invite Law enforcement agent if anyone dare threatens us for saying the truth among the faithful members. United we are now.

• Olumide says:

God bless you sir , may the hand of papa Oshoffa that touches the head of all the BOT then and become rich beyond boundary touch your head too in Jesus name, thou after many of the BOT became rich they turn to jeshurun doing against the will of the hand that lifted them up, yours will not be so in Jesus name, the same way David army become a moving train that can’t be stoped by any evil king so the lord will make your army a moving train ustopable by any evil forces the lord will place an agel of light with devouring sword before you and after you in Jesus name….amen.

19. Debbie O. says:

Carry on Deborah, you have told them the truth. If they like they should accept it or not. Olodo ilu, ika ilu ni, just keep it up and let anyone say whatever he or she wants to say. The only son your father has is Solomon, others are thieves, rapist, drunkard etc.

20. Rachel Olumide Ige says:

Is anyone who is intelligent enough seeing what I am seeing. Deborah is the daughter of the late founder. The imcubent pastor is first son of the late founder. The person given the rest of the Oshoffa sleepless night is Benjamin, these are all Oshoffas. Now, can someone pls tell me what we are doing in this church? Is this the church they say will cleanse the world? Please go back to bed, your boat has since been taken away by flood. You better all go and think including your pastor who knows nothing but money. He abandoned Imeko and built himself a gigantic house besides the cathedral, did he build that when he was hustling in France. Show us the documents if you have any. It’s a pity that the followers of these people are blind and can not see just because it’s a blind man church.

21. Bola Alabi says:

Deborah, are you chicken out? If you can not face it, why going there in the first instance. If you know you can, forget about whatever they say. Doing this shows you are dual personified a person. If they alleged you of being a traitor, tell them too that they all betrayed Baba Oshoffa by choosing a king for themselves with all sorts of lies. You have done nothing wrong pls. Go about your life my friend.

22. Sup. Evang. Ayodele says:

If we are not prayerful enough, that 7th anniversary may be a day dream. What God is showing me is making me to be so fearful, Let’s just be prayerful o

23. Evang Peter says:

There is nothING fake about stories here. Stop beefing. That’s why Celestial is like this. We hate progress and anyone doing something great we all want to drag him down. O mase o, Iran Cain

24. Senior Evangelist Anthony Michael Oyagha says:

Celestial Church at 70 and all the wars and politics. God is watching. A man who uses better part of his life fighting what he did not know it’s foundation is just not serious. For over 35 years, we are still fighting. God help the younger generations.

25. Bashorun says:

We all know that okulowo modupe is ur informant ……. Keep it up nice fake stories

• Banji says:

Who is Okulowo Modupe? Let’s know who really is feeding her news about things in the world. The person must be a globetrotter.

• OKULOWO Modupeoluwa Diane says:

I am Modupoluwa Oshoffa OKULOWO. I am nt a badstard! I v reveal my identify, if u r a man b BOLD enuf to reveal urs snd stop hiding under d name Bashorun. May God disgrace u publicly, al ur aims in life wil b useless. U wil toil in vain, ur children wil neva knw u. Life ur life wil b complicated again. Pls leave m out of ur useless and baseless talks B!

• Bashorun says:

If only u didn’t do it! Useless lady, we know u guys were playing pranks! If truly u divulge ur family information to cheap blogger ur life will end in vain by the power confered in ur father…….. Modupe Oshoffa go and sleep useless fellow

• OKULOWO Modupeoluwa Diane says:

Lol! Unbothered. Com. I can see frustration running al ova ur life. If i give Alonge Information nko? Go hug a life wire! Animal in human clothes.

• Arewa says:

Seyi, send me your FB name, I will send my no

• Eniola says: