April 27, 2017 / Alonge Michael / Virtuous Women / 8 Comments »

Mother Celestial Bukky Oshodi-Somide has this to say concerning the present situation of the church. You will find it so interesting. “Celestial Church of Christ a spiritual church created with the blood of the lamb for the salvation of mankind. This church was given to us through a worthy man of God, Pastor Founder Rev. SBJ Oschoffa of blessed memory. He led this church through the obedience and spiritual guidance of God to that effect the church glory did outshine other denomination.

After the demise of the Pastor Founder Rev SBJ Oscoffa disobedience to the spiritual guidance of God creeped in and that gave birth to contentions, selfish interest, greediness, and lack of spiritual directives.

Celestial Church of Christ will be 70 years, should we be celebrating or sober because there is absolutely nothing to be proud of or is there any significant thing we could show ever since the Lord called the Pastor Founder to glory? So what is our pride?

Ojo na pe lo ni Ijo mimo, ro daju Ijo mimo ……….etc

Jeremiah 29:10 New King James Version (NKJV) 10 For thus says the LORD: After seventy years are completed at Babylon, I will visit you and perform My good word toward you, and cause you to return to this place.

There is no gainsaying the fact that the prophetic utterance on this church that it will cleansed the world will surely come to pass but God will first of all weed out the goats among the sheep because many are called but very few were chosen.

Celestial will be 70 years this is not the time to window dress the Cathedral at Imeko rather we should humble ourselves and seek for unity of every factions then work for the salvation of our souls. Just like one of our hymns Ka sise fun iwe nu mo okan wa ………etc All the interim Pastors should come together and seek for the unity of this church else some of them will be disgraced and embarrassed. This is not the time to be running helter skelter to build structures here and there competing with other denomination rather it is high time we win lost souls back into the vineyard through revival and evangelism.

God cannot be mocked whatever we sow so shall we reap. We did not wait for spiritual directives from God and we decided to ordain Pastors to enrich our pockets. All the money consumed by greedy elders and Interim pastors what are they using the money on because I tried to find but couldn’t see vanity upon vanity. The bible says I will give them strength to gather then I will blow all away. Haggai 1 verse 9 “You expected much, but see, it turned out to be little. What you brought home, I blew away. Why?” declares the LORD Almighty. “Because of my house, which remains a ruin, while each of you is busy with your own house.

Ka sowopo ka jo yin baba, fun ‘jo kehin t’osokale …..etc.  There is beauty and joy in unity. Therefore, this 70 years anniversary should be tagged unity. We had enough entertainment of disunity and factions it only caused enmity and hatred, which prevent us from fulfilling our calling. If the elders are still dragging their feet to unite this church, God will empower the youths to bring sanity back to Celestial Church.

As far as this church is concerned we don’t have authentic and spiritual Pastor now. Has any interim pastor raised the death, opened the blind eyes, make the mute speak or deaf hear, cleaned the leprosy, cured cancer etc Pastor founder said during one of his interviews that the person who will take after him will be chosen by God and do more miracles than he ever did. So why are we wasting our time with all these interim pastors without action only giving out anointment and enriching their pocket with money.

Jeremiah 29 verse 11-14 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  14 I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

If we can come together as one body of Christ the plans of God for this church will come to fulfilment. One of our hymns says Ona t’olorun gba soro lati se ise re , ona re enikan komo awamaridi ni…..etc

We have heard numerous complaints, issues, and problems without solution in sight but this is my own humble solution that I believed can make us to focus in building up this church toward the right track without any fear or favor. We should set up three committees namely Administration, Spiritual, and Finance then choose qualified, honest, and God fearing people from different factions to be well represented at least 21 members for each committee this should include men and women from both elders and youths we all need to work together for the glory of this church. There should be accountability from all committees.

If we really love this church and want the will of God to come to pass then the interim pastors should relinquished their position encourage their followers to come together under one indivisible body of Christ to work for the salvation of our souls and edify the glory of God in this great church.”

8 responses to “As Far As CCC Is Concerned Now, We Don’t Have Authentic, Spiritual Pastor- Bukky Oshodi-Shomide”

1. lace sup Prph olayemi says:

the lady bukky in question should read the book of Matt 7v 1-6 then I’m sure she will learn how to ask for mercy from Good

2. Oluseyi says:

Bukky, I am surprised u are standing in d alter. U that was brought up from ur earliest days in CCC. Can you stand like this in Ayilara’s alter (ur dad’s church)?
    The change definitely should start with those of us that was born and bred in d fold.
    HALLELUYAH!

3. prophet. dare busuyi. says:

Ha, incredible and a great surprise seing a woman preaching in celestial alter, either lectern or pulpit with the inscription of jhs, it is uncall for, then issue of authentic pastor or whatever, we don’t have any other pastor in celestial w/w than Rev. EMF. OSHOFFA either we like it or not just quote me , we other signs are we looking for, someone is already fourteen years on the throne if not chosen how many self imposed pastor emerged after Rev.Mobiyina still alive now, …… Pls count them. Which miracle is more than for God to be on someone’s side. Some set of millionaire in celestial members are not ready to submit to d shepherds, all they want is to use their wealth as a yardstick to control d church n this system can not allow allow peace to reign..

4. Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi says:

Evangelist Daniel, well noted all are involved in all the saga in the church and obviously what you sow is what you rip in this church. May God help us to do what is right in His presence. Amen.
    As for me and family the Lord God of Oshoffa remain our God not miracle working man as expected by many

5. Evangelist Daniel F. Ogedengbe says:

Hmmmmmmm……. good message delivered while standing in a wrong location as people have rightly pointed out.
    Be that as it may, truly, we all need to DISCOVER our mistakes and problems in Celestial Church of Christ before we can RECOVER.
    Please note that, ‘ bi Ijo Mimo se da loni, gbogbo wa ( leaders, prophets/prophetesses, choristers, sidemen/sidewomen, evangelists, mothers-in-Celestial, shepherds, sisters, brothers, workers especially in Pastor(s) office(s) etc ) la lowo mbe. ‘
    Please note that the major reason why God has descended this church and founded the foundation on His blood is to HARVEST Souls unto Heaven. At this juncture, there is a big question that needs to be answered by all : how many of us are still on the track?
    Please join me to refer to Hymn number 331 :
    Oh praise the LORD all ye His Saints,
    For this divine Church from Heaven,
    The joy, the world cannot give us,
    The LORD hath given us,
    To harvest Souls unto Heaven,
    Heaven, unto the holy God,
    LORD will assign His chosen ones,
    Within this Holy Church.
    Amen.
    We are believing Him for His words as promised in the last two lines of the song rendered above. He will surely ASSIGN His chosen ones within the fold with every attendant and necessary signs and wonders.
    I pray my family and I will be among His chosen ones, Amen.
    What about you?

6. Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi says:

I mean a woman standing or teaching before the lectern with JSH a symbol of the Altar in the Celestial Church of Christ. Defiling the sanctuary of Jehovah. God help our church in Jesus name. Amen.

7. Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi says:

Halleluyah!
    I have been wondering if we that claims our elders are not good are good ambassadors of this church. Waiting for miracle working pastors? You will wait till eternity because many are people around doing great things mightier than your expected miracles that are winning souls into the Celestial Church of Christ.
    Let me come to the M/C Oshodi and her picture if she is the one posted. A woman preaching or teaching on a lectern with the JAH? And you want miracle? You are defiling the sanctuary of Jehovah and you keep seeing the no miracle working Pastors.
    Oju Oluwa n wo ise re…..

8. Abike says:

Have you had about Rev Gbedayi he has woken the dead heal the sick in open air crusade in benin done slots of miracle. Make your research. I love all you have said slots of the so called elders has chase away prominent people out of the wonderful church all we have now in the church are Rascals, pepper sellers, area boys, Shepard’s with 3 to 5 wives and the members dont see any thing wrong, mess up the whole little gals in the church, is a shame. Well is not late to give the area boys in the name of been a shepard a back seat and let people that are learned take over administrations