Truly money answereth all things and without it, sometimes, life can be frustrating when a man of God does have it. The Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil and many prophets and shepherds must be careful about it.
The love of money has dragged many prophets into the pit of hell and they’ve allowed the devil itself to control their lives because of their insatiable appetite for material things.
The desire for money has caused so many prophets, and shepherds problems some of them are being chased by police or being embarrassed in the public on a series of dubious attitudes when it comes to them getting the money.
To overcome the love of money you have to follow these steps.
1. Meditate daily on the word of God (Psalm 119vs11). The word of God is light it will show you the way when things look confused in your Ministry.
2. Don’t be moved by the things of the earth: The things of the earth can never bring you closer to God who giveth all power to make wealth.
3. Never be in the counsel of bad people: A man of God is meant to be surrounded by people with God’s mindset and thinking and if a man is surrounded by people with shallow minds it might hinder them to make more mistakes.
4. Always be contented: Many Shepherds and prophets fall into the trap of the devil when they’re not contented with what God has blessed them with.
5. Before taking a step ask Holy Spirit: God first then every other thing follow, ask the Holy Spirit for guidance before taking any step further in every area, don’t assume God understands.
May our life not end like the life of Anania and Sapphira. Amen
Follow Us On:
TWITTER: @Celenewsonline INSTAGRAM: celestialnews_CNO FACEBOOK: Celestial News Online
Readers and visitors of #CNO are entitled to, and responsible for the views, opinions and comments they leave on any of the articles on this site. The publisher and Editors of #CNO will therefore take no responsibility for the comments and any other such expression of any reader. Thanking you all for your patronage and time.