February 9, 2017 / Alonge Michael / On The Spot / 52 Comments »

imeko-cityA few days ago, words reached this office that the Spiritual Head – Pastor of Celestial Church of Christ Worldwide, Reverend Mobiyina Friday Oshoffa summoned the provincial heads and district heads to an urgent meeting at Agidingbi Parish, Lagos.

One of the major subjects of discussion, according to people who witnessed the meeting, was the issue about the Imeko Cathedral which we learnt has become number one agenda on the list of the newly constituted 70th anniversary committee.

To my total dismay and to the bewilderment of all and sundry present, the committee who had been supervising the building of the cathedral for almost a decade led by Superior Evang. John Rotimi Omotosho (Jorotom) has been dissolved while the chairman has been sacked ignominiously. Though, report has it that no formal letter about the dissolution of the committee was sent to the chairman of the building committee, however, his aides who were present at the meeting were asked to convey the outcome of the meeting to him since he, Jorotom, refused to honour their invitation when the authority first held a meeting at Makoko over the Imeko Cathedral issue.

One of the members of the church who was concerned about the manner Ketu dissolved the building committee said he’s sure that Baba Jorotom is not likely to accept such an embarrassment from the church. According to him, Baba Jorotom has single handed, with support of some of his team, put that structure to where it’s today. “That’s not the best way to pay back a man who has done much for the advancement of the church. I want to believe that there are better ways to iron thins out without bringing issue or attaching sentiments into it. “.

A confirmation report about this new development was giving to us by the Pastor’s Personal Assistant, Solomon Oshoffa, who shed more light on why the committee was dissolved.

According to him; “people are complaining, a lot of people are shifting blame on the Pastor that he has not done anything, so pastor thought of a best way of going about it and it was resolved that the Cathedral building should be handed over to a contractor who will work with the newly formed team of engineers of the church to achieve a common goal. Those who are accusing Baba Jorotom of embezzlement are mischief makers, if they know what contributions that Baba has done to Celestial, they wouldn’t have been talking like that. Baba is on a clean slate, even at the meeting, Mr. Pius too was saying it to all and sundry that Baba is trying his best but there are some wolves around him that have led to the total mess of the building of the cathedral but we, Celestial as a whole, cannot continue to be stagnant, we need to move on.

As we speak, work is starting in earnest; we are just going to pay the contractor who will give us a date to deliver the Cathedral which should be on or before the Platinum Jubilee of the church in September 29, 2017.”

Are we on track with this new development? Over to you readers?

Follow us on TWITTER: @Celenewsonline INSTAGRAM: celestialnews_CNO FACEBOOK: Celestial News Online

52 responses to “Imeko Cathedral Committee Dissolved…New Committee To Deliver Cathedral Before Sept. 29 2017 Emerge”

1. LSSP Kemmy Agbayewa says:

Papa will be turning in his grave with disgust!… All they care about now is money, money, money,!!!!!!.

The love of money has blinded a lot of the so-called “spiritual leaders”…. Omg!. Besides why are they still calling Mobiyina the spiritual head of CCC worldwide, didn’t the court order says they should all be*disrobed”?.(I have copies of the court order) It saddens me that the celestial Church of Christ I grew up in has turn to a free for all, for all the greddy, money hungry, lazy, Irresponsible Neanderthals. I’ve spent over thirty years as a member of this great church, since I was a little kid and I am disgusted by the actions of them all.(For one thing, taking each other to courts,and letting the courts rule in place of God). Inconceivable!… Disgusting!. The ones that are suppose to lead the rest of us aright are the ones that are messing it all up!. Wish they just… Grow up!. And let God lead , instead of their testosterone leading them!. Shame on them all!.. A big Shame on you all.
    The church keep loosing a lot of it’s members to other churches. Everyone keep doing as they please. Some so-called Oluso even visit bàbalawo. Grown men that can’t find descent jobs are now out of the blue calling themselves Oluso… Without proper theological/Spiritual trainning…..Hmmmm, may God forgive us all . I know celestial Church of Christ is God’s and I believe He will cleanse His Church and make it as it should be… again…. The wrath of God is coming, they all should watch out!!!!!!……

2. Kolade john olubiyi says:

Desolved and re – chose them back, all what we need is to call all the faction together and involve them we need transparency in the new committe and drop all the old names

3. Adeyemi Da Silva says:

Egbon mi Victor Falokun of Totoro parish presently living in London, i sight you. Every true CCC member welcomes the advancement and proposition to complete the moribund gigantic white elephant project of Imeko cathedral. However, the process of accomplishment is flawed. Where there is no transparency, there will always be speculations and there can never be smoke without fire

• Victor Falokun says:

Transparency within the dissolved committee or transparency in the method of dissolution of the committee. The building of the Cathedral is been on since the 80’s without appreciable progress and if the present arrangement will deliver what we want then there shouldn’t be any agitation. Instead we need to pray for the success of the whole programme.

4. Bro ilerioluwase says:

All will be well ijn

5. Bro. Johnson Agbele says:

There can never be any meaningful progress when this type of rancour exists in such gathering. Its like putting fire on the roof

6. Victor Falokun says:

Fellow children of God. The dissolution of this committee is never an attack on anyone but it is a move to progress and to the honour of all of us including Baba Jerotom. Baba will also be happy that he witnessed the completion of the project in his lifetime. Let’s put sentiments and emotional feelings away and instead we need to focus at our aim and objective to complete the project.

7. Asst. Ldr. Matthew Otufale says:

Its ridiculous to see our leaders in this direction of destruction rather than building. I was ashame to see Madam Tinu Ladoja at Area F command ikeja on a case of assault waylaid Sade Ogundipe calling her all sorts of names like thieves. The case is yet to be settled as they still report there. Acted against presumptions as one of the commenters saying Jorotom lives on CCC money. Mr. Femi Obinyan, you have spoken well but i advise you to stay clear from defending any but your family name must be protected. A script of this scenerio was perfected at ccc omo-Alade Alaafia at shomolu on Sunday 5th of February and outcome relayed tactically played on 7th at Agidingbi parish, ikeja having in attemdance same people that presided on it at Omo Alade Alaafia, when will all these Plots stop in CCC? Im loyal to my Boss whom i followed there. Seeing the 2 Ex-Generals sitting close as Observers in a distance speaks a lot of imminent dangers, no word came out of their mouth but watching church politics from far… An Experienced Military Men. Tinu Ladoja case is still pending at Area F while Elders sees nothing to this, please a stitch on time saves Nine. Its not my wish to see Celeatians again taken to court due to dirty deals and if any is found wanted. Save journey to Prison.

8. Sup. Ev. Femi Gabriel Obinyan. says:

No one has accused Jerotom, and if anyone does he is an enemy of this church, I have also read someone here says Jerotom is living on Celestial money bcos his business has liquidated.
    I have never stop wondering how celestials can be so wicked, I mean very wicked in thinking, in attitude, and even in prayers
    All you get in celestial for helping is castigations and bad wishes.
    the evil that men do, they say live after them, but now the evil live inside them.

My prayers for all Celestials is that may the God of Oshoffa reward everyone of us accordingly in Jesus Christ name.

We all know ourselves.
    This is my consolation.

9. Adebobo says:

Am so speechless. There is more to this that has yet to be revealed. The excuse that jorotom didn’t attend several meetings is why his crew was dissolved. At least before you dissolve you would like to be briefed on the task that was given to them before picking another committee. If Evang Jorotom is being accused of embezzlement then all previous committee that handled the project be audited too.

There is no transparency in keto or I me ko. We have a long way to go

10. samson says:

All I can say is May God of Celestial Help us out…..cause the punch line here should me the Cathedral completion but matter don change to founders family, it’s not done.

11. Dipo Oyefeso says:

All of the above tells you that something is definitely wrong with ccc. I am enjoying the tirade of comments. I dey laf o. Definitely God is working on His church at His time. Happy to be alive to witness the return of the church to greater glory.

12. Adeleke Adebanjo says:

I am disappointed by some of d comments I just read. Why do ppl like to leave substance to chase shadow. We are discussing new committee, new mandate, and new strategy to get d cathedral done, some ppl are discussing leadership failure and anointment money. Many of these ppl cannot manage their small parishes well; yet they are castigating worldwide leadership. Enough pls.

13. Adeleke Adebanjo, Z-Plus Music says:

14. Adeleke Adebanjo, Z-Plus Music says:

The issue is that we need progress. What our Pastor has done is very much in order. Jorotom and his committee shd be commended for whatever they hv achieved. The talk of embezzlement shd go off; it is nonsense.
    I pray God to deliver the completed cathedral to us before d proposed date IJN. Amen.

15. Sup. Ev. Femi Gabriel Obinyan. says:

Should Oshoffa’s family be discussed is such a manner in the 1st place ?
    the issue here is about cathedral Comm.

and I will appreciate if that is focus on and not on the children of the founder. this is my submission and not defending any.

16. Sup. Ev. Femi Gabriel Obinyan. says:

Erasmos I wish you could prove your claims, so many things are wrong and am sure you do not know me.
    if you do, you won’t write such a thing. read my comments lines by lines very well.

and for a nameless person saying I supported Tosho, hmmmmmmmmm. the Celestial world knows my stand about Tosho moves and how some of us came on social media to condemn that act and move, so ur word doesn’t move me, we have a God who sees and knows all.

hatred and lies is what I challenged here and not on personal issues.
    The God of Celestial/Oshoffa has done so much for us and I ask all of you here, if this is how we pay HIM back ???

If some of you claim to know Tosho than his family then am speechless. Tosho not Iya Amidu’s son but Mobiyinas’ ? and is this the reason for this post ?

17. Evang. Tanimowo Lawal Jacob says:

Who says that? They supported him but jororom is handicapped by cabals in the society which forms the genesis of things fall apart. Annoinent exercise alone in Europe and usa at the raye of $350 counting of heads as to sum up of anointed ones when sermon suppose to be going on. How does someone with eye defects signs cheques in conjunction with pius olanrewaju? Why did the Jorotom refused to sign blank cheques taken to him by pius inacse he isn’t around. Is that a good idea in the society? When Omoroshp introduced cashless policy as against physical cash of normal practise to ketu? Who ordered the refusal?

18. Tunji samson says:

Hmmmmm,soldier go soldier come barracks no go empty, I believed this new committee won’t disturb their CHAIRMAN,like the dissolved one,because IGI KAN KIN DA IGBO SE. We need a team that will work in hand with their chairman, pple under baba JOROTOM did not support him stall that is why things are stagnant at imeko…..ijo mimo koni baje ooooo

19. Venerable ADEYEYE Sunday JP says:

Well, we thank God for a good deccisson taken at the right time. Celestial church is not a property of any man or any group of people. This dissolution of old building commite members is a welcome development and it has the hand of God. My appology to the former commite chairman on behalf of Celestial members but remember that blames usually goes to who ever is a leader where there is a failure. Celestial church of Christ must move forward .

20. Adeyemi Da Silva says:

Hhhhhhmmmm, we never know who those reading this thread are. Hopefully, it may get to some of those in the corridors of power. I will appreciate them to check these.

With 1m per month, even from inception and assuming the Paston chest no kobo in his salary, the amount in bank today should be N192m and with interest + investment, it is still short of N300m.
    Can we have the estimate of the above acclaimed assets of the Pastor and query the source? EFCC on the door.
    An ointment funds: All forms of revenue generation to the church should be computerised and managed by financoal gurus in the church and bsubject to random impromptu external audit. The Pastor should not have the sole authority on the church’s finances. All his financial requests and needs to be ratified before disbursements. That Papa SBJO was solely in charge is not a tenable excuse. Remember, he was Pastor and Founder (equivalent of entrepreneur in business). He relinquished this portion of his right by the TV message that , leadership should not be by seniority or heredity (no compulsion of royalty) because the owner of the church shall appoint the right person in due course. However, as usual of human beings, we erred and this land us in this quagmire of today.

21. Adewumi kemi says:

May God of celestial be with us all, we need Good leader in CCC I also want us to remember something that we shall all give account for our deed here on earth, bible say when foundation destroy what can rightoues do? There is need to amend alot of things in ccc.

22. Anonymous says:

Femi Gabriel Obiyan, you are part of what we are talking about. We’re you not part of those who supported Tosho’s cause of overthrowing his father that you people call his brother. Iya Amidu that would have revealed the story is no more. May her gentle so loud rest in peace. Gabriel, you are neither hear nor there, I am sure it’s because of what you are benefiting right now from Mibiyina that has kept you on that part, of course, when the shops are down, you always know how you get yourself out of the situation. You the type late Gani Fawehinmi SAN tagged AGIP. Any Government In Power. You better shut you mouth there before I start revealing all your illicit affair when your were at Ikorodu with female church members. Mo palu fun e naa.

23. Evang. Clement Erastus says:

Russian puppet talking and defending Putin after making undertaking to refund returns money before he could be transferred. Who is fooling themselves?

24. Sup. Ev. Femi Gabriel Obinyan. says:

Am so short of words and don’t even know where to start from….
    lies, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, hatred is the other of the day.
    be watchful, mind your words,
    celestials should learn how to deal with subject matters.

nevertheless, I wish to state here that the Pastor has the right to fire and hire when he feels strongly that things are not working or going well as expected, and non can question that.

It’s only in Celestial church we questioned authority, offcos yes bcos we do not believe in the authority.

for those who made mention of Tosho, Solomon and Benjamin… be careful of how you say what you do not know about…
    let’s be very careful…

25. Asst Evangelist Francis Edokpolor says:

What is the salary of our Pastor that makes him to embark on this on his personal purse

1. Salary from 300k to 1.5m per month, what is his job?
    2. Building Secondary Schools everywhere around in Coton out
    3. Building 5 storey building at Imeko and the official Pastor’s residence in tatters
    4 Buying new Housing Estate in Abeokuta, to mention but a few for now.

Let Solomon (so called PA) come out and deny any of the above. His own episode of nepotism and corruption shall also be exposed.

I had read someone warning that we are sitting on gunpowder but now we shall start to unveil all the shady ‘businesses of them all that might have led to dissolution of Jorotom-led committee. Could it be because he dared to query how the Pastor was accumulating wealth at the expense of the church?

26. Denrele says:

All is well, I thinking God is waking us up now. To me let change the system we are using, and move to computer system, All money should be pay to back or make payment of Parish DUE online. All the old man working in Ketu since 1947 should be sack. And employ graduate with computer skill. their should cash allocate for imeko building and for pastor. Let ccc work on cashless policy and to be sincere to our self. what ever cash pay for due let it be so. no bring 500k and oluso will take 250k and receipt will read 500k.. let be sincerely.Thanks God for new development

27. Arewa says:

Mrs Ilori, re read my write up, U mixed it up and please a mention of my parents is not acceptable to me.I never condemn my brother, maybe u will need to read in between d lines.I said in English ,Yoruba proverb that says mi o ni pe Malu ni brother, kin le je eran…..which refers not to my brothers but those seeking powers in CCC.It is just a pity………I would not use your type of words Mrs Ilori but next time, read well before replying.God first is my motto….aup alphonsus thank you, elders like u are needed in right places in CCC

28. Superior Evangelist Alphonsus Aihonsu says:

Mother Celestial Ilori, I do appreciate your submission on Arewa and the evidence of your nepotism to support mediocrity. Inasmuch as I am not for a or b, the truth is that if Papa was alive, he will not choose his family over his calling. This could be the reason he said in a televised interview that the pastoral seat is not by seniority ( years of membership)or heredity (personal family business) The truth is that we all know the truth but keep hiding under the issue of partisanship. Bible says, he who knows the truth and refuse to say it is a murderer. If we do not trash the issue here now but keeping sweeping it under the carpet, it shall come back to haunt us all

29. Mother Celestial Ilori says:

I want to believe Arewa is Deborah Oshoffa? Hmmm what manner of children are Oshoffas? Imagine you coming to this public group condemning your brothers that you can not call Male brother because of this and that. We’re your father to be alive, would this be happening or even your amiable mum Iya Amidu? I pity you Oshoffas children, maybe God come into your family and heal it. If you a daughter of the late pastor is not putting your brothers right and take the responsibility of a mother who are we then? I just hope the prophesy your mum told me a long time ago is not coming to fulfillment. Olorun a kun yin lowo sisie.

30. Revd. Oluwasegun David Awonoussy says:

I personally gives you Dr.Oluranti O.A 48 hours to retract your statement credited that He is trying to use ccc money as a Succor of face litigation and libel suit. Moreso, feed all celestians rightful information and not Hate speech, don’t further cause disunity. No more cover up please. Corruption Tackling and Blue Book constitution re-write as advise os the grassroot of dissagreement and not a way to cover up what Baba jorotom is fighting for. We shall all die one day, think of many youths leaving for other denominations because of some cabals selfish interest.

31. Arewa says:

@ Ibukun your comments show you know a lot but !most of the submissions are not real.I am not here to stand brief for anyone but I will try and be truthful with a fear of God in whatever I comment here .To start with no one says Jorotom shouldn’t be held responsible but we should have fearnof God in all we do.Celestial should wake up from this type of bringing people down to achieve ambitions like we are in a political gathering….Hmm ,about the OSHOFFA men mentioned these are stories peddle about to discredit us so they can get sympathy of Celestians.Only if we try to make researches, do ur findings personally, all these stories are wrong.Hmmmm, suffering and smiling but for d grave of God. I will not deny d fact that I am not in good terms with my brothers at ketu, this I don’t hide because my love and passion for CCC surpasses any family ties.I am not perfect but we can’t all think alike , my fear is to God and not man….I will not call a cow a brother because I want to eat meat that should be served to me with respect.No way….God of CCC can’t be mocked, what we sow we shall reap. And don’t forget all enemies of CCC shall leak d dust.God sees us all

32. Revd.Oluwasegun David Awonoussy says:

I tire oo, let us not deceive all Celestians all over by covering up using committee, Let them come out truly and defend their handling over publicly and account for their stewardship by this, we shall know the wolves, Enough of all covering up. If any parish shepherds spend ketu money, he will made to sign refund undertaking but if Authority embezzles, who is to question them, this is what Jorotom kicked against and now termed him as enemy, ijesha Man with Principle, i am into the top issue. Let us let the cat loose not covering up. I will soon fly back to Naija. Corruption must be tackled openly as always emphasise by Baba Oshin, same group sees him as enemy, Now many shepherds cant talk again cuz threat to transfer them or reliquish them of their post is the order of the day. A member at Top now ruling and dictating to shepherds in ccc. Shame. I advised you to take Jorotom to Efcc and external auditor invited inn and we shall see who and who opened a coded account unknown to all celestians. Discussed openly

33. Adex Adebisi says:

Wahala dey o. I hope this church will not go into enxtiction with the manner in which our leadership is leading us. Now who is a thief? Mobiyina no get eyes to dey see money now, how come e dey talk money money with them? Somethings are rhyme here. Make una sha do am right, we dey here dey wait for you or else na thunder go fire una one by one.

34. Ibukun Oni JP says:

I bet to disagree with you commenters. Jorotom might not be the problem of Celestial church cathedral but he should be held accountable for whatever flaws recorded as the chairman of the committee. If Nigeria became an issue today, the leadership is held responsble, so, it’s his duty to make sure things were done well. Number 2 point to talk about here is the issue of asking who is interested in the scheme of things, I belong to nonpartisan in Celestial, I hate it when there is politics mixed with God’s work. Here the handwriting is on the wall, Pius Olarenwaju is interested in controlling the ship of this church and that he has been able to achieve. He has a hidden agenda, and separating Odhoffa family from their brother was a calculated attempt to get hold of authourity. I pity for this church, I pity for the members who pay tithes and serve God while some people are somewhere just enjoying. They do notthing in Ketu than to share money like PDP. What are you telling? Solomon moved from Ikorodu to Magodo, Tosho has filing stations all over the town, Benjamin is travellING back and forth in this recession period on account of Ketu. Augustine collecting bribe from people to get them juicy position and rank, God will punish you rogues all. That revolution is coming, ask Deborah Odhoffa If she is in good terms with all her brothers in ketu. They are all in one crisis or the other. Just wait for that time that the youth will begin to stone you all to death. I rest my case.

35. Oluwasegun David A says:

Dr. Oluranti O. A, in response to ur asked questions, Ketu should think about corruption first in that office startting from the Top. Omotosho and few others have the bold mind tp fight it which was why you people dislike him alongside few others. I challenge you all to bring the account of money realised publicly when that office conplex was locked as against many stacked bags of millions that was found under big table in account office while many unremitted to central purse. Can few people fight corruption in the midst of corrupted lions and lioness? No 2,he was summon to give account of his stewardship and to who. He has right to give account of his stewardship to all celeatians on imeko building, sure and he is the one to defend that aspect on why he didnt honour it. But did you people send emissaries to him as to know why he didnt show up? When both were eating on same table and drinking, are we there? What led to their differences is what i believed Dr. Oluranti should expantiate. Baba Jorotom must render account to all celestians but not to pain white kettle black because of disagreement in church supposed to be policy. Your allegation of embezzling ccc money further confirms the dissidents voices saying “Trying to use CCC money as Succor” what a shameful statement from your societal rank of Dr. ? What has his business got to do with CCC? Obtaining loan for ccc or his business? FGN still asks of loans approval from National Assembly which you also eat from there in Nigeria. The authority has right to dissolve non performing committee. On what constitution is that committee based on? Blue book? Smiles, why are the heada deceiving all ccc all over? Corruption. What led the death of Baba Ajibike after same challenging them on Corruption? Who are the elders gathered to pray against who at imeko? Money signed out by Baba jorotom for project is to be accounted for by Him and u quote. That ia our right as stakeholders. Now Dr. How much has your group donated in cash to imeko building must be stated openly here? It was same Baba jorotom that single handedly financed and build the new admin.office against advises from you people cuz u dont want oshoffa family to inherit the building. Hence negative advise but Baba never listened. This is PDP vs APC and whether we like it or not, there must be change in CCC. Say No to Corruption. My advise to all hidden voices in ccc is to rise up and defend your money by inviting external auditors and also money laundering ones in ccc openly if Dr will support this, then we shall all see the wolves being talked about. Final note Dr. Who is Who against the Implementation of New Constitution in Celestial both of Uk and Nigeria as suggested by Competent court? Ones interest must not superceeds all celeatians, Dr. You are one of those against it. Do you support Corruption and Blue Book which is the bone of contention hideen to all ccc?

36. Arewa says:

Sup.Alphonso God bless u mightily.Taking a loan isn’t a big deal and it is a big deal.Try securing a loan Mr oluranti and u will know what it entails.Even Nigeria as a country takes loan. CCC and d way we tend to muddle upnthings for vendetta…..So many fraud in CCC and I think there is more to this than we are being told.I think it is high time we demanded for a total audit of all CCC accounts and committees…. Jorotom isn’t d problem of d cathedral building, let them tell us who wants to be in control and is bidding under a cover of misappropriation not funds.

37. Oluwasegun David says:

38. Oluwasegun says:

39. Superior Evangelist Alphonsus Aihonsu says:

Perusing the article and comments to date, I could deduce some hidden facts that need to be thrashed for effective dissolution of former and constitution of current Imeko Cathedral Building Committee.

Yes, every genuine member of CCC worldwide is tired of the long money gulping white elephant project, but the authority should not use that to cover her shortcomings in the administration.
    What were the allegations of the former committee?
    Any handing over reports from them?
    Who constituted the ‘dissolution committee’?
    Were the members officially invited?
    Pastor’s Personal Assistant has no right to delve into the official roles of his ‘boss’. His assign is basically making tge Pastor personally available to carry out his official role. This is conflict of roles and interest as a PA. Solomon is caught in between his role as a lookout (PA) for his brother who happens to be occupying the pastoral seat , as at now.

Dr Oluranti, there is no where either in the article or response by Revd Awonussy that mention the affluence of Baba Jorotom, and I will appreciate we do not insinuate unnecessary hatredness here.
    Joining hands to complete the cathedral is not impossible but doing that on a wrong ‘foundation’ is very delicate, it is like sitting on a gunpowder, awaiting explosion.
    All these silent moves of Ketu are just shying away from reality. The FIRST STEP to garner utmost respect and expected UNITY for the church is for KETU TO OPENLY ACCEPT HER PAST MISTAKE IN CREATING DIVISION & CONFUSION in the fold.

This will be followed immediately by convention of REPRESENTATIVES FROM ALL WARRING FACTIONS. Mind you, if any of the present factional pastors should step in Imeko, they have the right and everyone shall file according to their spiritual ranks, by seniority and servi e to the church of God before ascension to their various seats.
    I sincerely believe that building the Imeko cathedral now is good but will create more problems than solutions if not we’ll managed. I rest my case for now

40. Allen Adetoyese Toyeism aka Sunny Oyo says:

Procrastination is the thief of time, for Celestians not to continue wasting our precious time on settling or discussing controversial issues. Let us all join hands with the new committee and pray they deliver the good before September. All Celestians have one enemy and it is Satan. Let’s join hands together in destroying strong holds of Satan. God of Osoffa is our strength. Signed by Allen Adetoyese Toyeism aka Sunny Oyo.

41. Adenike says:

Good talk Dr Oluranti. We have waited too long, the youth of CCC cannot take it any longer. Money was earmarked for the project, so its not about one person single handedly managing it. This is the CHANGE we demanded for, its here and we must embrace it.

42. Hon. Snr Evang.Nurudn Kola maku says:

I wish to appreciate the outgoing committee members of the CCC cathedral @imeko. I think they have done their bits, may God compensate them accordingly! The outgoing commt shouldn’t be blamed, the hieracy of d church has been having one controversy or d other over d years, all these could contribute to delay in completing the project. However, b4 d dissolution of d comm, the members concerned should be officially communicated. Baba omotosho should forget about the episode and work with d new team, I personally appreciate your work done so far, ise opo eniyan, bi eniyan ojare, Ajebi! It’s only God who compensates at that point. Nioruko JESU ase ise de ibiere. Hallelujah!

43. Evangelist Anthony Oyagha. says:

To me, I see nothing wrong in the dissolution of the committee and the formation of a new one. If work is not going on as expected for decades now and it’s discovered that the members working with the chairman are not serious, why not dissolve the committee and set up new one? All is service to God and if at a time your services are no longer required, why make issues out of it? We have better people who can do it better so let progress continue. The past committee members have tried their best which maybe was not good enough. Let them thank God and leave let others continue from where they stopped. If it were to be in other climes, people resign when they notice elements of failure or resentment from members but down here, we want to stay put. Celestial church is not an individual property so let the development continue please. They are taking decades to build God’s house but few months to build individual mansions. Yet the church makes money weekly than they make individually per month. God is watching us all. We all shall be rewarded accordingly.

44. Oluwasegun David Awonoussy says:

Infact im not surprise to see this attack on Baba Jorotom by some sects who are power drunk, before a commitee can be dissolved, they owe all celestians some explanations and must be airred and no more cover up. What are the causes that warrant such dissolution and can efcc be invited to audit the church account so far. We Celestians are tired of dirty games. No to cover up of many mess created. Its time for all parties and committees to air their view, let there be notification and letter backing the dissolution. Its a shame to do so on air. If the dissolved commitee resulted too to air their view,what will be the outcome? CCC Elders think deep

• Dr. Oluranti O, A says:

As a graduate Segun, i expected you to have a little sense of reasoning. What has Ketu done now that has warranted them to think? Did you read this article at all? The writer said he was summoned to come and give an account of his stewardship concerning the cathedral that has taken them years to complete, did he honour it? The fact that he has money, (What money are we even talking about here, bank loans that has led to his bankruptcy and trying to use celestial money as succor) What happened to the money he has signed out for the execution of the project? If Solomon could still confirm that he had or still has some wolves around him, you must definitely be one of those wolves. watch yourself!

45. Queen mide says:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

46. Houndeyin Francis says:

Imeko Cathedral is a Building, the members and their behaviours are the church. Putting the cart before the horse will not be the best option. To me, it is a window-dressing camouflage to cover up the actual shortcomings