The Judas Iscariot Amongst Pastor Mobiyina Oshoffa’s Disciples

February 14, 2017 / Alonge Michael / On The Spot / 18 Comments »

mobiyina-2As a bonafide member of this holy gathering and one of the youth who is passionate about the advancement of this great church of ours, Celestial Church Of Christ, I have all the right to express my opinion when it concerns my pastor and the progress of the church.

The story of Jesus Christ being betrayed by one of His lieutenants is a memory we all don’t want to keep, if you had watched ‘The Passion of Christ’ film, you will agree with me that, no man will want to put himself in that extremely depressing moment when someone breaks his heart. But our savior, Jesus Christ, from the outset, knew someone was going to betray him. The case is quite different when someone doesn’t even have an inclination of an enemy in the house.

Understandably, as a follower of Jesus Christ, it’s expected that from every 12 Apostles, there will always be one Judas Iscariot as experienced by Jesus but with the Spirit of God, every man who is in a position of power should be wary of some places he’s advised to go because some people may be doing that on purpose for their selfish interest and not to glorify the name of God.

No doubt, Pastor Mobiyina Oshoffa is a father to all but Jesus Himself did say in John 17:9-12 “I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.”

We the members of this church quite know a lot of Shepherds who are genuinely doing the will of God, before you nail me, have it at the back of your heart that, I am not judging anyone neither am I claiming to be a saint here and this is not a case of, ‘he who lives in a glass house’ (I have mud house, so what?) but for crying out loud, the position of pastor is delicate and as well sacred, it should be respected and be unblemished, not every invitation should be honoured by the pastor, if the pastor was led by the spirit late last year, there were some places he graced their harvests that brought unpalatable comments to his integrity and, of course, the seat of pastor.

Quite a large number of the members of this church are frowning at the people around the pastor who often lead him to these that are ordinarily supposed to have been shut down by the authority, should the church has been under a united body.

Judas achieved his purpose because of his pocket, the same thing is happening to our pastor now. If there is no prophet to make inquiries from, methinks, our pastor should make inquiries from neutral bodies before embarking on such unfathomable journey.  The voice of man, they say, is the voice of God.

My pastor should not really on his aides to be guarding him right; the pastor should always know that the saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. Judas moved with Christ, sat and listened to His sermon, ate his food yet sold him for an amount….it’s a food for thought.

I have a lot of things to submit here, but I will rather swallow some until the appointed time, the appointed time could be tomorrow or next. But to sign off, do you also know that there is rancor even between Ketu to Ketu? London/Ireland Dioceses are at loggerheads as you are reading this. A message was conveyed through Mama Sodeinde to Pastor Mobiyina about this on-going brouhaha.

Follow us on TWITTER: @Celenewsonline INSTAGRAM: celestialnews_CNO FACEBOOK: Celestial News Online

18 responses to “The Judas Iscariot Amongst Pastor Mobiyina Oshoffa’s Disciples”

1. Evan.Ify Steve says:

Let all Celestial be mindful of washing linens that may be dirty publicly. Am not in support of any unwarranted visitation but what if it was for unification of Celestial? Verification is sine que non please. Above all things, the Pastor is human and is susceptible to mistakes having been misguided probably, all we need is to pray for him and not castigate. My submission with every seal of humility. Halleluyah

2. Abiola lawal says:

Please let us all
    be in spirit before we make any comments

3. EVANG s. o. a. Toriola says:

I am vary disappointed by the way and manner you comment about pastor Mobiyina Oshoffa and his office, if you are appointed you will do wost than that. God does not call by merit, but, by Grace. Aaron can speak very well, but, but we all red what happen in Exodus 32.
    And have you not red the book of Roman 11 : 29. That said “for the gift and calling of God are without repentance. Mr perfect, should we give you the post of the pastor? You need to go and sturdy your Bible, Exodus 4: 10 16. B E C A R E F U L .

4. Fernandez Houndeyin says:

Hhhhhmmmm, this is a timely advise. Why should the Spiritual Leader visit a church or parish where the shepherd is a confirmed and reknown member of Reformed Ogboni Fraternity (ROF)? Does he not realise the implication of this on the Pastoral seat? I will suggest that Revd Mobiyina reconsiders his scheduled visit to Asorekiri Parish, in Abule Egba axis, this Sunday February 19th 2017. For privacy sake, i would have protected the name of the parish. However, in defence of the sanctity of Celestial Church of Christ and for the awareness of the innocent members, we are now in Operation ‘name and shame the terrestial members hiding under the divine order of CCC.

• Superior Evangelist Barrister Olawole Famakinwa says:

Thank you very much for naming this particular parish. What exactly do we know about them? It isn’t too late to let Sup Evangelist Augustine Ololade and Sup Evangelist Ayo Shonekan, His Eminence the Pastors aides know the facts and hopefully change his itenirary for that day.

5. N says:

I love the pastor as well. But truth be told, they should have advised against that visit.

6. Mother Celestial Ilori says:

The only thing I can say to all this is that, Olorun o ni so wa sinu okunkun losan gangan. Editor, if you are in his shoes, what choice do you have?

7. Sup. Evang. Ayodele says:

God bless you editor for this post. Infact, it’s one of the things I told my members about last that anyone who is in a position of power should be mindful of how his aides direct his journey. He should be in control of things because many a times the disciple ls will see the leader falling and they will not want to help him up because of enemy or even enemies in the house as tou called it. May God increase your wisdom. We might be inviting you over to Sweden soon to cover our investiture. Hope you will honourel us.

8. Tinuke says:

Oro beyin yo wayii. Sebi, I said it that something is about to happen, now it’s happening. Make I tanda dey watch the film as e dey go jare

9. Evang. Olabanji says:

@ leader Adedayo LA I can’t imagine you a celestial man talking of your pastor in this manner. How many times have you seen a redeemed member talk about their pastor in this light you have painted him? May God forgive you.

• Leader Adedamola says:

I want believe you are referring to me in your comment, though I am Adedamola and not Adedayo LA, anyway, to answer your question Sir, I will simply ask you a question only if you could answer it. A HOW many times have you seen Pastor Adebayo on such an image-damaging journey because of money? Sir, tell me how many Bamboo parish that the pastor attended last year to bless them ? It’s obvious you don’t know a jack concerning spiritualism and socialism

10. Leader Adedamola says:

This is a good post. I was so dissapointed in the office of a pastor to have visited a parish known for not keeping the tenets of the church. Imagine what they are preaching yet this same man went there on their harvest day. And you know what they said shortly after they left for another parish, “they have come to take what they want, now we can continue with our harvest’ what a mess of a pastor’

• Superior Evangelist Barrister Olawole Famakinwa says:

Thank you very much for your comment. Can you oblige us with the name of this Parish? This event is now in the past. Please disclose the name of the Parish and the unwholesome antecedents the Parish is reputed for. This hopefully would shame the Parish and Parishioners and make them change.
      His Eminence the Pastor would continue to attend controversial venues because he would regard any CCC Parish as part of his flock. It is now for those of us who know what is wrong with such a Parish to highlight it publicly so that no one else visits the venue again. And hopefully the Parish would desist from doing what is wrong. Let’s hope so.

• Solomon says:

Halleyuah @Leader Adedamola I yaf know the parish that Genesis parish Lead by Prophet oLadele Samson *Genesis* he respect deeps into theology when peepx come for spiritual works he say he doesn’t believe in its but he do very For the Yahoo Gees vewi vell many has Gone astary in d way of preaching many blackmail ccc church may God help us all

11. Emem Ojo says:

God alone protects….. Our soul searching prayers definitely will see our Darling Spiritual Head Worldwide through and grant him exceeding Grace to impact in the growth and Success of the Celestial Church of Christ as long as Jesus Tarries …..By this all. Negative efforts of the Judas inherent be it spiritual Judas or Physical Judas will come to nought in Jesus ⚡ Thunderous Name… AMEN

12. Akin Williy says:

Na wah. My brother, you have all the right to express your grievance and how you feel about your pastor. It shows you love him and the church he lords over. I hope those around him will bring this to his awareness. May God continue to strengthen this platform. You guys are doing wonderful well. But try to write it too short so that we won’t wave to waste our data reading news from here. Well done though.

13. OluwatoPraise OBATULA DARLINGTON says:

Hnnnnnnn!!! Yes I was there whem Mama Galilee was sent to deliver MESSAGE to Him etc…… May Jehovah have mercy on members of CCC REPRESENTATIVES on earth.