April 15, 2017 / Alonge Michael / Code Of Conduct,Uncategorized / 38 Comments »

As part of effort to give peace a chance and bring the aggrieved parties together, Evangelist Owolabi Oni, Shepherd, CCC New Jerusalem Parish, Manchester, we were reliably informed, has written an unreserved apology to injured M/S/E Anuoluwapo Ajayi and his family for the misunderstanding between them and the entire parishioners.

A copy of the letter made available to #CNO read as thus:

“Calvary greetings Brethren,

Dear parishioners, with a heavy heart and all regret for my action, which is and, in all ramifications both physically and spiritually unacceptable and shouldn’t be of a Christian, leader, or as a Celestian.

We are all humans and prone to make mistakes. However there is no justification to the action taken which resulted to what happened.

I sincerely apologise with all honesty and sincerity to the family and especially to V/M/SE Anuoluwapo Ajayi for the pain and inconvenience caused him. It was not intentional and I do hope you find it within your heart to forgive for my action.

To the church of GOD as a whole, I am sincerely sorry for all the inconveniences brought to you all.

Thank you for your understanding, continuous support and patience.

May the good Lord continue to help us all and deliver us from our shortcomings.

Amen”

Well, #CNO is making frantic effort to reach VMS Anuoluwapo Ajayi for his own side of the story, we shall update you of goings as soon as possible.

38 responses to “New Jerusalem Parish Shepherd, Owolabi Oni’s Apologies To Ajayi Anuoluwapo, Church”

1. Oluwatoyin DARLINGTON says:

Temmy, God bless you he has started revealing things dear…. Cheers

2. Mrs Oseni says:

It so shocking and disheartening for what sherped owolabi did to Evan. Ajayi in the house of worship for that matter. Have know Evan. Ajayi and his family for a while now, and the are very peaceful people. No matter what happened btw the sherped and Evan. Ajayi did give the sherped any right to attempt to kill him. Mr Ajayi is a very quite and humble man of God with a very good heart, I pray that Mr owolabi should be brought to book to face the crime. I wish Mr Ajayi a speedy recovery and I pray for God protection on his family. Justice is all that should prevail in this case. That sherped should be suppended.

3. Mrs Oseni says:

It is so disheartening to hear a sherped almost killed his church member for whatever reason. That sherped should be made to face the music for his crime. I personally know Evan. Ajayi and his family, he is a very quite and good hearted and very respectable man. I am shocked that anyone would defend the sherped that did this, if he can do this to Mr Ajayi he could do worse to other members of New Jerusalem parish. Justice must be done I wish Mr Ajayi speedy recovery and I pray for his family at this time that God Almighty be with them. Amen
    Sherped owolabi should be btought to book for his crime

4. vip says:

Hmmmm even from Anu’s story I deduce that he may have over step his boundaries nevertheless I drawn at physical assaults and weaponry. God is the greatest vengeance. You guys should seek peace.

5. TOSIN says:

Truthfully speaking, the shepherd was totally out of line and this shows what he had been nursing in his heart, even if Ajayi did something wrong call him to order as the shepherd. Sorry to say this, the shepherd needs to go back on training to learn humility and self control before he can teach such (you cannot give what you do not have). Appropriate disciplinary measures should not be ignored as members are curiously waiting for the discussion or maybe it will be swept under the carpet which will affect the image of the church. What is the difference between celestians and the world if the worldly behavior is in the church? Eyin agba o dowo yin Ooooo…… JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING

6. Alabi Peter says:

Apology or not apology is just not the issue, my questions is: if Aanu Ajayi had died in the cause of his action what would have happened? Should a Man of God attempted murder on his fellow brethren? As for me beyond apology necessary disciplinary measure should be taken to serve as a deterrent for others. In my opinion, such Shepherd should not lead our parishes. I wish Aanu Ajayi quick recovery.

7. Osas Igbinedion says:

Evang Anu is somebody i ve knw 4 yrs, 1 tin i knw abt him is dat he doesn’t cut corner’s, doesn’t play with spirituality & is not violent.
    However the case may b, d house of d Lord is not a place were fighting is done not 2 talk of attempted murder.
    Wish Evang Anu speedy recovery & also pray nothin happens 2 his eyes.

8. Shida says:

I want to say this again…… i will constantly repeat this….. if this matter is not taken up by the celestial authority… more letters will be received by the British embassy in Nigeria. This shepherd has to be repatriated.. he is not worth leading any congregation. ANYONE WITH LOW LEVEL OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IS NOT FIT TO LEAD, because he will meet people with diverse character and attitude and must be able to manage himself and his members. This shepherd will kill if not checked. To whoever cares to know, this is an attempt on AANU’s life and if he Aanu agrees to let go of this matter, i can assure you he will be destroyed spiritually. Before that happens KETU needs to rise up to their responsibility and deal with this matter decisively not allowing sentiments to override this matter.

9. imole says:

Halleluyah, considering d comments of some people I think is not good enough as a celestial members, i wish Aanu quick recovery and for the shepherd I guess u realized d gravity of wat u did well I advice u pray for forgiveness and stop ur church member of making inciting statement if u want peace. Celestial hymn 429 oju oluwa nwo ise re

10. Oluwa logbon says:

Anu Ajayi is a very gud man of God
    Dis shepherd is very wicked

11. Shida says:

This is BABARIC, WHAT IF HE DIED IN THE PROCESS? will that church not be shut down?……….. That shepherd is a wolf. Whoever support him is also a wolf. How can a man of God attack his member. If this is the way Kumuyi and Adeboye use to knack their members Akpako…… there will be no member left to worship. This shepherd should be deported immediately. before he shoots someone.

12. Olowo says:

Anu is presently in a terrible state of health in the hospital as I tried to speak with him earlier today, those coming online to condemn Anu ve not help situation at all, these are just cheap ways to justify an evil act. If the shepherd has apologized from a sincere mind, for the body of Christ to move forward, very good, but I tell you tarnishing some one image online Will not resolve the issue or let Anu has a forgiving spirit, we are all human, you will not assault me physically lying on sick bed and dent my image online and you want me to ve a repentent heart to forgive, why has the shepherd not stop the members denting image here if he actually want this issue resolved amicably.

13. Tjay says:

Ajayi is not a shepherd why did he go to shepherd watching of the feet if not to curse trouble this shepherd in question is very humble and quiet person on like Ajayi man very arrogant and proud man.

• Ife says:

U are an evil man wit ur comment
      Just go get a life old or young fool pick one

• Shida says:

Tjay…… you are a devil in disguise…… even if he went there… should he be killed! I pray your brother experience something more evil.

• Apostle D says:

Tjay,you seems not to have the fear or the Lord in you and its crystal clear that you dont think about your end with your comment here…what if he dies in the process when you guys were beating him?will u still write what u wrote?it will be good for you and the shepherd plus people involve to come out of your shell and speak out the truth for the day of reckoning is at hand….

• Ark of convenant says:

Tjay and peace I Will like you to say Amen but note that it’ll come to past;
      If what you are posting here is true and you are not party to this evil act against this gentleman.
      Jehovah shall command blessing and perfect all that concerns you IJN but if you’re the mercy and peace of God shall be a forgotten story in your life.
      AMEN

• Osas Igbinedion says:

Ur comment is evil, b guided

14. Yomi Newton Mrs says:

Whatever , the house of God should not be made a boxing field. Some decorum needed , what of those looking up to us???

15. Taibat says:

Peace and Ayaba, you are not true members of this church. Why coming to this site to reveal your secrets? A rccg member will not do this of another member. How come you cele people hate yourself with so much passion? Well, since your leaders are rogues, what do we expect from your students. I am sorry for una.

• Ayaba1 says:

@Taibat. You might say that but did you read my very first comment in which I neither attacked nor support any body rather said what I know about the parties involved in this issue before I was called all sort of names and even said to have committed atrocities..and the so called person whom couldn’t come out with his or her identity continue to blacklist me n my hub …anyway I rest my case May Jehovah almighty be the judge of all

16. Oyebo says:

What’s the fate of the shepherd now? Don’t you think he’s sitting on gun powder now that Ajayi is bent returning him back to Nuttall Muhammed international airport! Now he will spy him and report to the police to nail him, don’t you think so? Ajayi looms like a lunatic to me, he has a face of a cat, always having evil intention.

• Tawakalitu OluwatoPraise OBATULA says:

Oyebo, may Jehovah Almighty forgive you for your Statement. By calling him all above, if it were you, will your anger not RISE-UP? Hnnnnn OMO IJO MIMO, E RONU, OJO NBO NI OLUWA WI.

From your Statement am sure you are one of those PUSHING THE SAID SHEPHERD TO WRONG DOINGS IN YOUR PARISH.

BE CAREFUL HOW YOU COME INTO RIFTS LEST YOU CAUSE MORE HARVOC THAN MENDING……ALAFIA

• Bisi says:

Negative pple in CCC
      Is better u change ur church name to ur father’s name and stop spoiling CCC

• Oluwatoyin DARLINGTON says:

Visit, Did you Just mentioned my Father’s​ Name here, It is well with you Mr/miss.

17. Peace says:

@ SE famakinwa.

Thanks for your response.

Truly the church elders had wanted to get a restraining order against him and his wife. The Shepherd being an easy going person with compassion was the one who prevailed on the elders to temper justice with justice and allow him stay rather HE raised emissaries to go and talk to him and his wife to calm down and respect the air horrify of the church . He didn’t want to chase people away from worshipping God.

No ONE. Recommended him for the rank of Venerable. He just came to church one day and said he is now a Venerable that he went to KETU to be anointed and we all know annointments are done in IMEKO( except it’s been moved to Ketu)

He attends midweek service with the wolida attire especially Friday prophets and prophetess night .

He (ajayi) reported to the circuit head( atere) who told him that if they don’t want him in the parish then he and his wife should go ELSEWHERE. But he (ajayi) refused

He has challenged the Shepherd on numerous occasion and even his wife had insulted the shepherd. He never kneels down whenever the grace is being said because he(ajayi) says the shepherd is not fit, qualified to say the grace over him because he seniors him. There was a time he insulted the shepherd to the extent that the Shepherd wept!

It was after the apology by the shepherd that he and his wife started another round of verbal assault on the shepherd , oduniyi and another member of the parish who was only soliciting for peace amongst them

• Tawakalitu OluwatoPraise OBATULA says:

PEACE, you are a real PEACE maker INDEED. Am JUST SORRY FOR YOU LOT. YOU ARE THE ONE KILLING THIS OWOLABI MAN. MY PRAYER IS HE WAKES UP BEFORE YOU SEND HIM TO HELL FIRE WITH ALL YOU ARE BELCHING OUT.

BIRDS OF SAME FEATHERS….. NOTHING IS HIDDEN UNDER THE SON.

• Peace says:

Whoever you are, if you are bold enough then say who you are and let us take it from there!!!.

If the parish is as bad as you say, why did you come there to do cross over ?

Please let him make his own statement BUT I won’t be surprised and am sure many won’t be surprised as well because he is a perpetual and habitual LIAR.

• Peace says:

Just so you know. I am also not a member of the parish BUT the same man came to my parish and was talking rubbish and insulted my parish member who was having a chat with someone else that had nothing to do with him BUT they made trouble with this innocent woman over nothing .

Go and ask about this man well in all the parishes they have been to even the parish in London that they were sent packing from

• Tawakalitu OluwatoPraise OBATULA says:

Hallelujah to you Peace as you called yourself. Am sure you can read very well, my name is there for you but if you want me to go deeper since I have nothing to HIDE; THIS IS FOR YOU…..

1) MY NAME IS OLUWATOYIN OBATULA POPULARLY KNOWN AS Olomoplenty WW ANY OTHER ONE IS A CHEAP FAME. YOU CAN GET ME ON FACEBOOK BBM, INSTAGRAM & WHATSAPP. AM A BOLD, BEAUTIFUL, CONFIDANTE, WARM DOWN TO EARTH WOMAN AND BY HIS WONDERFUL GRACE AM A PROPHETTES & EVANGELIST IN HIS VINEYARD. A FAMILY COUNSELOR, HEALTH ADVISER AND I DO AUDIO WORDS OF WISDOM ON WHATSAPP ADD ME IF INTERESTED 0032 488 259 707 IS THAT FULL ENOUGH?, OYA LET’S GO THERE GRACE…..

2) POINT OF CORRECTION, NO WORSHIPING PLACE IS BAD BUT PEOPLE THAT WORSHIP THERE OKAY.

3) AS A FULL FLESHED CCC MEMBER, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO WALK INTO ANY PARISH ALL OVER THE WORLD TO WORSHIP & USE MY SPIRITUAL GIFTS AS THE SPIRIT GIVE UTTERANCE SWEETIE.

4) GRACE GURL, YOU ARE THE LIAR HERE, HOW DO YOU KNOW HE IS A LIAR SINCE YOU ARE NOT MEMBER OF THAT NEW JERUSALEM PARISH?.

5) GURL, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THIS MAN LEFT YOUR PARISH AND OTHER PARISHES ALL OVER UK SIMPLY BECAUSE HE LIES. WHAOOOO, JESUS DID NOT COME BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS PERSON LIKE YOU DEAR.

NOW ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THIS MAN DESERVED TO BE BUTCHERED BECAUSE HE IS TROUBLESOME???WHAOOOOO, YOU ALL NEED TO SEEK REPENTANCE AND IF YOU KEEP ON LYING ON SUCH A HOLY WEEK LIKE THIS IS A PITY.

YOU KNOW WHAT, I WAS THERE ON DIFFERENT OCCASIONS, I OBSERVED, LISTEN AND SAW THINGS, STOP PATTING OWOLABI ON THE SHOULDER, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

6) MY ADVICE TO OWOLABI IS TO COME DOWN FROM HIS HIGH HORSE. AWON AGBA BO WON NI EWE MAA NSUNKO. MAA JO LO MO NWEYIN E, OMO YORUBA LOO NI, ABANI DAA NI GBOGBO WON, WON KII BA NI DE IBE TO BA DA PAU.

MAY JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY REWARD EACH ACCORDING TO HIS/HER HAND WORKS. ALAKISA TO NJO LORU, ILE MAA TO MO….ALAFIAA.

I ONLY WISH I KNOW THIS AJAYI IN PERSON BUT IS NEVER TOO LATE, I PROMISE TO GET ACROSS TO HIM IN DUE COURSE…..Olomoplenty Cares for all.

HALLELUYAH HE IS RISEN HE IS ALIVE, SWEET JESUS IS ALIVE…TELL IT TO ALL THAT JESUS IS ALIVE.

• Niyi says:

It is obvious dat u are a liar
      Story for d gods

• Oluwatoyin DARLINGTON says:

Exactly Niyi, but my God is Jehovah Almighty and more powerful than your little god’s together. He who laughs last laugh the best….Let us go there.

• Osas Igbinedion says:

Peace i am sure u didn’t knw wen u were writing all of dis, else u wil not b justifying attempted murder, most especially coming frm a sheperd

• Oluwatoyin DARLINGTON says:

Osas Sweetie, you should know his/her kind of background from what comes out of his/her mouth sweetie.

18. Superior Evangelist (Barrister) Olawole Famakinwa says:

I do not know any of the parties named in the saga being unfolded in the New Jerusalem Parish Manchester head butting incident. I have lived in the UK for upwards of 29 years where I have served the church as Parish Secretary, Diocese Secretary, Personal Assistant to the Head of Diocese and postings as Parish Shepherd to a number of Parishes in London and Middlesex. During this time I have noticed people turn up in a Parish, become accepted and become disruptive later on. All because no one knows their antecedents. I have been in a Parish where the Parish Secretary shuttles between the UK and Nigeria. Through the Parish grapevine i became aware that he had been anointed to the rank of Most Senior Evangelist, without my recommendation. No sooner did he arrive in the UK than the HOD who posted me to the Parish came to arrange his investiture to the rank of MSE. I was not in a position to query the issue of an authentic anointment certificate by His Eminence the Pastor nor can i object to an Investiture Service led by my HOD. I just knew that the hand writing was on the wall for my movement. At the expiration of my 2 year posting, i requested that I did not want it to be renewed. The Parish could not maintain 2 church workers. A number of members left the Parish subsequent to my departure. The work of God continued.
    It is also a frequent scenario where members use their superior immigration status to intimidate each other. If they are aware that Mr. A is an illegal inmmigrant, has overstayed his visitors visa or is known to be using false or stolen papers, it is only a matter of time before this fact will be used to cut Mr. A down to size. I am not too sure that this is the case here. What I know is that you must be very sure of your standing in the UK to summon the Police. I am therefore not surprised that every one took to their heels before the Police arrived. i therefore do not understand why it was necessary for the Police to enter the premises when the suspects have run away and the gates locked The Police could always come back to look for their named quarry on another day. No one would go to church to pray for protection from immigration and then find themselves on the next plane to Lagos, being deported.
    From the limited information I have gleaned from the online report i believe all parties should have in the first instance reported the matter to the Circuit head in the person of Superior Evangelist Feyi Atere, Shepherd of Bristol Parish. He is a friend and associate of mine. He joined me as a PA to HOD for many years.The internal disciplinary resolution mechanism of the church is capable of resolving the matter without resort to law and the Police.Pictures of the injury and statements could be made available to the internal system.as majority of Nigerians are illegal immigrants in the UK, those without correct papers will stay away from the Parish. this would affect the physical, spiritual and financial viability of New Jerusalem Parish in Manchester.
    The Circuit head and the HOD can still prevail on the injured party to ‘sempe’ while the matter is fully investigated and appropriate sanctions issued. No one win in a criminal case of assault and battery, occassioning bodily harm. I would not take pride in a fellow Nigerian and Celestian being sent to jail on my account. I am a lawyer and know the grave consequences on the convicted individual, his family and career in the UK.
    There are a lot of issues that may be swept under the carpet with the apology issued by the Shepherd. Did the injured party attend church at any point in time wearing a four corner robe with blue loin? Has he and his family been disruptive in the Parish as is being alleged now? Has he challenged the authority and seniority of his Shepherd at any point in time? Who recommended him for MVSE? Has this now been ratified by the Shepherds letter of apology? These are matters that need to be thrashed out now. Or else it would rare its head in future. Or someone else would do the same thing.
    Shepherds seem to forget that they have the reserved rights to recommend the suspension of a member who is a trouble maker to the Pastor, through the HOD. When a woman fought during a service in a Parish i was leading and refused to be appeased, the Parish decided to tell to move to another Parish. |They informed me that on previous occassions she had attacked members and the Police had been called. I told the Parishioners to make up their mind as to what they want. They resolved to have her suspended. The report was posted to her house and I communicated the decision to the HOD. I then gave her a copy of the letter the next time she was in Church. I read a copy during announcement because the Secretary was afraid to read it in her presence. After a while she moved to another Parish!

19. Ven Seyi Festus says:

God bless u CNO. Good job.

• Tawakalitu OluwatoPraise OBATULA says:

Hallelujah sir, Uncle Famakinwa, you did not read the Story from the Genesis sir. This incident Happened RIGHT THERE in the PRESENCE OF BABA ATERE and OTHERS according to the Part 2 of this Fake Story RENDERED BEFORE this RUBBISH Statement of Apology.

I will inbox you all SIR. And I will Personally make sure the Ajayi guy make His own STATEMENT TOO.

You can’t JUST DISGRACE CCC, nearly Killed and a PERSON because you are Angry. Am not a member of this said Parish but have been there to Worship with them in all HONESTY, I did this Year’s CROSS OVER THERE….Alafia.