Oluwatoyin Obatula Darlington Caught In Action (Photos)

April 30, 2017 / Alonge Michael / Virtuous Women / 14 Comments »

She is well known to be a no-nonsense woman, this prophetess in Celestial Church, Belgium, Oluwatoyin OBATULA DARLINGTON popularly called  YeyeOlomoPlenty, is at it again. The controversial woman was seen by #CNO eagle eyes at Manchester with Anuolwapo Ajayi, the man who was beaten up by New Jerusalem Parish Shepherd almost a month ago.

What could be the mission of YeyeOlomoPlenty in Manchester? A reliable source informed this office that Yeye was at Manchester to celebrate one of her ‘plenteous’ daughters’ birthday and decided to invite the embattled cleric, Anu to the party. But on exclusivity, we can tell you for free that, Yeye actually went to the UK to ‘cause trouble’

According to information gathered by us, a certain man who claims to be the God-father of the New Jerusalem Parish’s shepherd, Owolabi Oni has threatened to deal with Yeye for supporting the cause of Anuoluwapo. Yee, for who she is, is said to be battled ready to take up the case one-on-one.

Yeye Obatula and Anuoluwapo’s family

14 responses to “Oluwatoyin Obatula Darlington Caught In Action (Photos)”

1. Agbaje Gabriel Babatunde Koded says:

You’re just making this woman popular, she’s a good woman with a clean heart….. I love her for that

• Tawakalitu OluwatoPraise OBATULA says:

God Bless your heart Gabriel darling. They all gathered to destroy but Jehovah is lifting my Ministry Up Everyday…. Halleluyah LO GBE MI RO.

QUALITY TIME WITH OLOMOPLENTY COMING UP SOON LIVE OF WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY EVENING. JESUS IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE DAY..AMEEEN???

2. Snr. Leader Adejoro says:

I really wish to meet dis woman called Yeye olomoplenty. In God I put my trust

• Tawakalitu OluwatoPraise OBATULA says:

As the Good Lord Liveth, Daddy Adejoro we shall meet very Soon ONE on ONE.
      Ameeen. God Bless your heart for your Love & Engagement. You are deeply appreciated.…. Halleluyah LO GBE MI RO.

3. Enny says:

Hmmmm am just passing by efi okan mimo ati ife sin oba wa arinu rode ……………

• Tawakalitu OluwatoPraise OBATULA says:

Enny, please tell them OOO…. Halleluyah LO GBE MI RO.

4. Opemiposi says:

Everyone of u lot are very very stupid. U should all be ashamed of yourselves. U are not fighting on how to grow the church u are fighting over garment, the garment that will ever put u in trouble when u get to heaven. All of you should just keep quiet about all this worldly things. I don’t think you all are thinking about the youths further. I love cele but now with all this am totally lost. Everywhere I go ppl keep asking are you a member of New Jerusalem and it really annoying?. Please STOP ruining our future we are the leader of tomorrow, we are celestial future and our day will tell how tomorrow will be??

• Tawakalitu OluwatoPraise OBATULA says:

Opemiposi, I ‘m not getting your Submission pls explain further. What has Rank got to my Visiting a CCC members in DISTRESSED???

SINCE WHEN IS IT COMPULSORY TO BE A MEMBER OF A PARISH BEFORE FOLLOWING JESUS’ INSTRUCTIONS IN HIS COMMANDMENT.

WELL I OWE NOBODY ANY APOLOGY OR EXPLANATION FOR VISITING THE AJAYI’S THIS IS WHERE HYPOCRISY AND WICKEDNESS OF HIGHEST IS TABLED IN CCC, A MAN LOST HIS SIGHTS AND NOBODY SHOULD EXTEND CARING HANDS TO HIM, SHAME ON YOU LOTS.

IF OWOLABI GIVES ME AUDIENCE, I WILL GO TO HIS HOUSE, WINE, DINE AND MINISTER TO HIM TOO.

YOU AND THOSE ASKING IF AM A MEMBER OF NEW JERUSALEM PARISH ARE RUSIDAS, TO BA LE BAJE KO BAJE BUT MY CALLING IS NOT TO KEEP ON LOOKING TILL SOMEONE DIES THEN YOU WILL START TELLING HOW GOOD THE PERSON WAS WITH RIP, WHAT A SAD STORY.

ANY YOUTH THAT FOLLOWS MY WAY OF REASONING AND MY ACTIONS SHALL RECEIVE BLESSINGS FROM JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY BECAUSE I’M FOR EVERYONE’S HAPPINESS AND WELBEING…ALAFIA

• Agbaje Gabriel Babatunde Koded says:

You’re not suppose to reply to every comments Yeye, this set of people are just making you more popular in celestial……. Keep the good work going……
        I love you actions and respect you a lot, let the spirit lead ma, you shall conquer

5. Adebare says:

Very funny. So, this man threatening her, what can she do? Anthony Joshua abi? You editor should be ashamed celebrating such a woman who claims she knows it all. Who the heck is Toyin? If I open an epistle on her, you are still writing about her for weeks. I used live what you write but it’s a no from me with this one

• Tawakalitu OluwatoPraise OBATULA says:

God bless you Adebare.

To your Question, Toyin is Eni to ri Aanu gba lodo Jesu Kristi that worth to be CELEBRATE everyday just as am celebrating you right now but the choice is yours, is either your are CELEBRATE or MOURN OVER…Halleluyah.

I don’t know any Anthony Joshua, Your 1st F9

IS VERY SAD HOW YOU NIGERIANS KNOWS NOTHING THAN USING FACEBOOK TO CARRY OUR YOUR EVIL DEEDS. WHAT IS BAD IN TRYING TO BRING PEACE WHERE THERE IS DISCORD??? BUT JEALOUSY HAS EATEN THE BEST PART OF YOU PEOPLE’S BRAINS. YOU FEEL HERE IS A PLACE TO DIRTY ME Hnnnnnn, let me help you out.

FREE MIND FEARS NO ACCUSATION….

As for the Epistle you want to write about me pls, don’t stress yourself further, let me help you from GENESIS to IFIHAN here…..

Oluwatoyin OBATULA came to Europe in 80s, divorced with 2 Wonderful Children. Had my 3rd Child with another man you your informant told you I snatched from a lady. Bring out their wedding Certificate which made me an Husband Snatcher and I will bring you my Full family Engagement with my daughter’s Father.

Any other Story is heresay out of Hatred, Jealousy and gurl, you have not seen anything yet. AS JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY LIVETH YOU AND YOUR INFORMANTS WILL COME AND DANCE TO THE GLORY OF JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY IN MY LIFE.

YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS WILL MAKE ME KNOW HOW TO OPEN YOUR CAN OF WORMS MADAM NKAN ALEJO, TI KO BA LE KO LE WOBE.

OR ARE YOU THE AFAGBO STINKING GURL TI GBOGBO OMODE NGBE SEPE LOJOJUMO??????

STOP HIDING UNDER FAKE IDENTIFY OOO, COME OUT OPENLY. OMO ALE LO N DASOBORI SORO…..Alafia

6. Jide says:

Dug be dug be nmi. This woman will make that shepherd smell pepper. Very very controversial

• Tawakalitu OluwatoPraise OBATULA says:

Hahahaha Jide, I can’t SHOUT OOO????????. Olomoplenty is a very Calm Person but hates Rubbish that is all. The Elder in Person attached me free of Charge. His attacking me is Baseless, should I attack and THREAT you for commenting here dear? Does that make make SENSE to you?.

When the time comes I will POST OUT all our conversations for the world to Justify his saying.

God Bless you sweetie but am for Peace darling…..Happy New Month to you and all yours mine.

7. Dapo Sampson says: