February 1, 2017 / Alonge Michael / Code Of Conduct / 11 Comments »

Halleluiah, before anyone can be qualified to be anointed for any rank in Celestial Church of Christ, he must have passed the stage of baptism and such individual can only be recommended for anointment by the shepherd-in-charge after three Years of active service and dedication in which he is convinced that he is ready to serve God in this great fold.

This processes take time and in these period it is expected that such persons would have grown in knowledge and understanding of the celestial tenets and ordinances. It means the shepherd can decide not to include the name of anyone who does not fit into these criteria.

The celestial rank/anointment is not given to boost someone’s ego or given as recognition of the persons importance in the society, the rank/anointment is not given in respect to worldly positions or educational qualifications. It is basically rooted and dependent on the Spiritual growth of the receiver which manifest in the fruits of the spirit.

It is worthy of note that the Spiritual standard for each anointment before moving to the next is 3years[or it could take more] depending on the discretion of the shepherd and the anointee, since the anointee must work and be convince in his conscience that he deserves an elevation and the shepherd must also screen such who come by prayer and seeking the voice of the Lord through prophets.

Descriptions of Rank in CCC for men

1.Superior Evangelist

White or Purple cassock, Long purple robe, Yellow white stranded-cross bar

Purple and white Altar design3 in front;

3 cross on each end of the yellow loin

1. Most Senior Evangelist

White or Pink cassock, Long pink robe, Green purple stranded cross-bar

White loins with Altar pattern design 3 in front;

3 on each end of the loin Purple

1. Senior Evangelist

(Full time church worker)

White cassock, long blue robe, Yellow white stranded cross-bar

White loins with Altar patterned design 3 Yellow

1. Honorary Senior Evangelist White cassock, Long green robe, pink yellow stranded cross-bar

White loins with Altar patterned design3 Yellow

1. Evangelist

(Full time church worker)

White cassock, Long grey rob, Blue yellow stranded cross-bar

White loins with Altar patterned design 3 Yellow

1. Honorary Evangelist White cassock, Long yellow robe, Blue yellow stranded cross-bar

White loins with Altar patterned design

3 Yellow

1. Assistant Evangelist

(Full time church worker)

Leader Sutana, Long grey robe White loins 3 Yellow

1. Honorary Assistant Evangelist Leader Sutana, Long yellow robe White loins 3 Yellow
  2. Superior Senior Leader

(Full time church worker)

Leader sutana laced, Grey top, Blue cross-bar with yellow strand White loins 3 Yellow

1. Superior Senior Woleader

Cape with lace, Blue top with lace Blue loins 3 White

1. Superior Senior Leader

Leader sutana, Laced yellow top, Blue cross-bar with yellow strand White loins 3 Yellow

1. Senior Leader Leader sutana, Laced white top. White loins 3 Yellow
  2. Senior Wolider

Cape with lace, White top with lace. Blue loins 3 White

1. Leader: Leader sutana, unlaced white top. White loins 3 Yellow

15.Woleader

Male sutana with 4-corner neck, Cape without lace, White top without lace.

Blue loins 3

1. Assistant Leader sutana, Unlaced white top White 1 Yellow
  2. Senior Elder Brother Cape with lace brother Sutana White 1 Yellow
  3. Full Elder Brother Cape with brother Sutana White 1 Yellow
  4. Cape Elder Brother Cape without lace White loins 1
  5. Prophet Male Sutana with 4-corner Sutana
  6. Elder Brother Brother Sutana White loin taped with blue 1

Relevance of spiritual ranks in CCC

These are the mysteries God embedded in CCC by God in Exodu 28.

1. It signifies generation of priesthood Exodus 29:7
  2. It signifies total acceptance of God’s way with high sense of dignity, honor and pride in the work of God.
  3. It signifies relationship between God and man i.e covenant of God and CCC Jeremiah 13:11,Isaiah 5:27
  4. It signifies strength in God Isaiah 22:21
  5. Its signifies power 2king 1:8
  6. It’s to show readiness to work for God in all ways Isa 11:5; 59:17; Lu 12:35; 2Co 6:7; 1Th 5:8; 1Pet 1:13, Hymn 232,hymn 611,hymn 620
  7. It signifies difference between us and the world that’s why apostle Paul explained this in that’s is why apostle Paul explained in Ephesians 6:14, it makes us stand out and it one of the thing that uphold us as a Christian.
  8. Its heavenly dressing Daniel 10:5, Rev. 1:13, our Lord Jesus Christ wore it when He appeared to people @ d beach as its written in our constitution.

Functions of ranks in CCC for men

Depending on d rank received during anointment, the under listed are some of the functions carried out in the church by the men.

1. Conducting of all service without mistakes
  2. Lead prayers and spiritual works
  3. Responsible for burning of incence and taking care of the alter
  4. Reading of bible passages during every service
  5. Delivering of sermon during every service
  6. Be spiritually active when performing his duties
  7. All ranks in the church are subjected to the Leader in charge (Shepherd)

Ps 8:2,Ps 25:14,Mat 11:25-27,mat 13:11,1cor 2:4-16,hymn 602 stanza 4 etc CCC is full of great mysteries of the kingdom of God and He is ready to explain and show anyone that ask hymn 261.May God increase our knowledge about this great fold. Amen

Compiled by Bro Myk Tola Jnr Adele

Follow us on TWITTER: @Celenewsonline INSTAGRAM: celestialnews_CNO FACEBOOK: Celestial News Onlineshepherds-2

11 responses to “Ranks In Celestial Church Of Christ For Men…Descriptions, Relevance And Functions”

1. Pro femi Ayimora anointing says:

Nice one , I can see that celestial church is in order and biblical that shows is from heaven above not terrestrial

2. Snr/Ldr Huessinon John M says:

Let us work for purification of soul..
    lulu ore-ofe.

3. SNR/E. PRO. T. E. OMO-JESU says:

Celestial is a divine church from God. We shall moved forward ever backward never.

4. Senior Wolileader Sunday Akinsuroju says:

Halleluyah ooo, please for Christ sakes we should try and move forward the ship of celestial for a greater and better tomorrow. Ijomimo onibaje o

5. Williams samuel ayodele says:

pls I need a picture of an assistant leader sutana

6. Oluwaseyi.2 says:

Where did the title venerable senior or venerable most comes from. You miss out the garment.( funny)
    Bunch of confused people. Sir forget about all the garment it’s not relevant any more. The respect that comes with it is gone. Coats of many colors. Red.green.blue. puple.yellow grey. Watch the next color is going to be black.
    Start writing about what will change the church. I doubt if they will change..

7. Oluwaseyi. says:

Start writing about what will change the church. I doubt if they will change..

8. Oluwaseyi. says:

Sir i started my annointment as brother with white loins and one cross. The blue then i suppose are used by church warden. Can you tell me why.
    Also how will you define full time church worker when nearly all the shepherd abroad still go to work.
    The blue long robe for senior Evangelist tgen must be blue and grey combine for such people(laugh).

9. Snr. Evangelist James. says:

Halleluyah, Calvary greetings to this great fold. this is very good about the spiritual ranking and a warning too because it as become a thing of clothing and not spiritual. what am about to say may sound in convenient but it in better to let people know. As a prophet and a worker, God gave me an opportunity to see this last both of salvation some times ago in a vision.
    what I saw was not encouraging. when God took me to where the boat was it s like a cloud suspending this mighty boat, it is more like an ark. immediately, I saw myself walking towards the ark.
    However, I saw two people dressed in white robes by the entrance of the ark. Both male, I was about to enter the ark but they told me it was not yet time for me but rather they told me to stand by the door and observed and tell them what I saw.
    After my observations, they asked what I saw, I was terrified. I saw a Shepherd in front standing and was wearing a leader clothing, a very scanty men in front of first and second role only with brother clothing, while the seats of men at their back were empty.
    Again, looking by the females sides, the highest rank I saw was Lace Elder Sister clothing and at their backs I saw women wearing ordinary sister clothing up to 70% very few left to fill the remaining seats of women.
    More so, what baffled me the most was not that I never saw any prophets there. This made me to asked why are there no prophets and prophetess there ? and the only answer they game me was that ” they were working for their pockets alone ” and can never make it there. they said let them know that why we let u know this. I shivered onto death. a word for the wise.

10. Olaboye Abiodun Tokunbo says:

Halleluyah sir,ma.with humble and respest please can you send this information to me.please I av been trying to save it on my box but is not saving.please I need it for a future purpose as church worker.Tanks…….Halleluyah

11. yomi Newton says:

thanks for this useful information.
    Can’t understand reasons for putting on ranks weightier than the neck for some people. It’s shameful to have dropping gowns of our elders without spiritual outputs. I believe if our shepherds follow the laid down rules and guidelines for anointments ,less candidates would be for hell .
    A hood does not make a monk, let the spiritual speaks , not the garment.
    Sir , this is a good post , for men is good , kindly help to do same for women.
    so shameful to hear ,see our purported leaders with holy garments embroidered in deeds unheard of heathens.
    Ask some to read a passage from the Bible ,you would see them flushing pages of new testament from old testament.
    please let anointing of members be matched with spiritual understanding and gradings .