I Saw SBJ Oshoffa, He Told Me To Leave RCCG For Celestial Church- Emem Ojo

February 24, 2017 / Alonge Michael / C-Vibes / 19 Comments »

Eme OjoNo doubt, Celestial is a church of Jehovah, wherever He chooses to plant you, He will do without you having any power of resistance. The story of this young woman, Emem Ojo left one wondering how God does His things and at the same time will make you to appreciate the power of God in CCC. The story, as told by the lady herself, is to let the world know that CCC is truly the last boat of salvation that will cleanse the world.

“I had never heard about the name SBJ Oshoffa before in my life. I had this dream where I saw a hug man wearing multi-colour regalia, the one popularly worn by royalties. He said his name was Oshoffa, then gave me some pieces of information concerning myself, held my hand tight and took me to a junction, pointed at a church and said that’s where I should be going from now on. He gave me the name of the person to ask for and handed over a white rosary to me.  That time, I was an active member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, so I didn’t take the dream to be anything, since I didn’t even know anyone named Oshoffa.

A few weeks later, the said man appeared in my dream again, this time he took me to where water is, gave me a lot of information about the church that there were so many people inside the church but just a few are doing the will of Jehovah who sent him….when I woke up, I was so disturbed and I had to tell my family.

We now decided to check out the place he pointed at if truly anything like that was real or if there was a Celestial Church and to also confirm if the name he gave me truly existed. To the amazement of myself and my entire family we got there and saw the reality of the dream. We were so flabbergasted when we saw a Celestial Church at the place he pointed at in my dream and we when we asked the name that he gave to me, it was real, it was the shepherd’s name. Since then, my family released me to join Celestial while they still remain in RCCG from 2015 till date.”

What can we call this brethren? Halleluiah!

Follow us on TWITTER: @Celenewsonline INSTAGRAM: @celestialnews_CNO FACEBOOK: Celestial News Online

19 responses to “I Saw SBJ Oshoffa, He Told Me To Leave RCCG For Celestial Church- Emem Ojo”

1. Christiana says:

Just read the above testimony or better put a revelation that serves as directives to all and not one. To corroborate what Papa told her, i am a leaving testimony and mine was severally but thank God I’m on the path.
    In addition, celestial church as revealed to me was said not to be church but solutions to all lands. I was equally told that i was created in 1947 and i was taken aback till date.
    Conclusively, God is not a man that he should lie. Every celestial member should put on the indicated rules round their neck like a necklace and by so doings CCC world wide would retain the last boat that would eventually convey many.

2. Tinaberry says:

Kabiyesi baba,baba daadaa ,gbingbinniki arugbo ojo .adagba ma paro oye.owiwo ti o wo ile aje tipinle tinpinle kaaaaaaaabiyeeessiiii oooo

3. Helibles says:

I can never doubt you bcos My case was almost the same with urs thou I’m never see papa neither in dream nor in vision but anytime I pass in from of CCC church especially during there service the spirit will descend on me and instruct me to join them bcos that is where I belong thou I ignore for certain time bcos I’m active member of one Pentecostal church but now CELESTIAL till I die. HALLELUYAH

4. Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi says:

Awon ti o fe lo n pe, awon to pe lo yan…

5. olasunkanmi bright ikuebolati says:

Wow……….i believe

6. Samuel Peter Oropo says:

Never remove the roasry or change it to any other except cross that is meant for CCC may God keep you. The first time I also saw papa SBJ in a dream, he ask me of my neck cross

7. Woli ogun orun says:

U shuld not Just rejoice for her arriver to ccc but rejoice that God is moving his Church,repent and walk out of ur old ways, and let her walk in the way of christ, GOD BLESS U,GOD BLESS HIS CHURCH, AND GOD BLESS ME

8. Segun olufowose says:

Too be frank, celestial church belong 2 God dey are lots of things that as happen in my own parish which I can not finish saying in writing God of ccc is wonderful u are welcome my sister

9. Ayodele joseph says:

Congregation my sister in Christ,when I read the story, I was touch by the spirit of God, may God Almighty uphold you.in Jesus name Amen.

10. Emem Ojo says:

Thank you my Lovely And Adorable Celestial Family….. Am proud to be in your Midst and I pray to uphold the tenets and love therein in Jesus ⚡ Name AMEN

11. Solomon Esemuze says:

God has chosen to be a Celestian for a particular post. Uphold to your true calling and don’t be carried away by the happenings in the Church. May God abide with your and watch your step

12. Taiwo says:

Halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!

13. Adeosun Emmanuel says:

Congratulations. That implies that celestial is where she belongs to. #HALLELUYAH. Do not go back again.

14. OLALEKAN AWOYEMI DANIEL says:

Congratulations young lady,,, just keep d flag flying

15. adegoke oluwasheyifunmi says:

agbara ni olorun celestial, pls tell people more about that

16. OluwatoPraise OBATULA DARLINGTON says:

I will be the last person to doubt this Lady as I have passed there before starting my WORD OF WISDOM MINISTRY. From this PICTURE I can see you are wearing a ROSARY, NEVER EVER CHANGE IT TO CHAIN NOT EVEN A CHAIN WITH CRUCIFIXION ON IT. THIS IS YOUR MINISTRY ARMOUR. HE IS COMING BACK TO GIVE YOU INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BE USING IT AND I WILL ADVISE YOU NEVER TO REVEAL THIS TO ANYONE.

BEFORE MY MINISTRY STARTED I PASSED THROUGH SIMILAR PHASE TO THE GLORY OF HIS NAME AND HIS SPIRIT GUIDANCE HAS NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE.

MINE IS NEVER TO WEAR ANYTHING MORE THAN SISTER & 1 CROSS LOIN. BE SENSITIVE, ATTENTIVE AND OF CLEAN MIND, SPIRIT & BODY IN ORDER TO ENJOY HIS FELLOWSHIP.

INBOX ME GURL.

• Abiodun ORE OFE says:

Li ojo agbara naa, ti osan di oru taso ijo Mimo kale. Irawo meje won yor ni oke orun, awon eye won ke luli ………. God of Celestial neva stop doing wonders bcos HOLY HOLY HOLY is God of Celestial

17. Biola says:

That is God of Celestial for you.Many re called bt few re chosen,thank God u re among d few that re chosen.Welcome 2d Celestial fold HALLELUYAH

18. Adebunmi Moyinoluwa says:

Brethren,there is an appointed place for everybody on this planet,God is talking to her and show her the appointed place to her. Glory to God of celestial Halleluyah.