Some Of Our Instrumentalists, Vocalists Belong To Worldly Musical Groups- Jaiyeola
Many things are responsible for worldliness in the music ministry of CCC (church choir, individual musical artist etc).
- When a choir is made up of unsaved souls (singers, vocalists, instrumentalist) what kind of do we expect them to sing? Of course, worldly songs with worldly beats. Thus, the admission of members into the choir of CCC must not only be based on gifting, but spiritual living and life style.
- When the music life of choir members is in line with the world system, nothing should be expected except a regurgitation of their musical life. Thus, the admission of members into the choir of CCC must not only be based on gifting, but spiritual living and life style.
- Some of our choirs when exposed to public musical performance (i.e. outings) get polluted and perverted. This is one of the ways they import worldly tunes and beats into the church.
- Some of our instrumentalists and vocalist belong to worldly musical groups.
- Local parishes must support less privileged youths (e.g. orphans) who are choir members financially in schooling and trade learning. This will help to take their minds away from trying to use their musical gifting to make money in worldly ways.
- The authorities of the church should warn their representatives at harvest service and thanksgiving celebrations to stop instigating choir members to praise sing any one (including the present of Nigeria, if present). This is tantamount to IDOLATRY! Such pastor’s representative should now allow any act of money spraying to be done.
- It’s unbelievable that sons of God need to await the latest sound or beat or dance step or composition from sons of the devil to learn from, and then get performed in the church. It shows that heavenly inspiration is missing!
Ephesus 5:19 “Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.”
Colossian 3:16, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord”
-Jayeola Temitope Gbolahan
Follow us on TWITTER: @Celenewsonline
FACEBOOK: Celestial News Online
Readers and visitors of #CNO are entitled to, and responsible for the views, opinion and comments they leave on any of the articles on this site. The publisher and Editors of #CNO will therefore take no responsibility for the comments and any other such expression of any reader. Thanking you all for your patronage and time.