It’s another harvest season and I hope we are all ready to celebrate the joy of the moment. But are how we celebrating it? Hope the purpose of celebrating a harvest will not be defeated or lost. In our church, we are trained to be moderate in all we do. We are told to be cautious of things that may bring the wrath of God to us.
Celebrating our harvests should bring us good fortune, should make us have peace after the event but a whole lot of us miss the glory and blessings attached to the celebration with our all kinds of nefarious acts.
I culled the article below from one of the members’ Timelines and I hope we would adhere to the rule of the game so that the God of harvest can bless us.
“HARVEST TIME IS HERE AGAIN
I plead with all true sons and daughters of Jehovah in this Holy Fold, to celebrate within the confines of God’s laws and tenets in the fold.
Detestable/ungodly acts such:
– Spraying of money
– Party-like celebrations
– Drinking of Alcohol and palm-wine, or serving same to visitors
– Wearing of special transparent sutanas, with excessive pleats
– Inordinate affairs
– Wearing 4-corner as group/individual harvest uniform, when not a prophet/tess
– We-must-make-money at all cost syndrome
– Harvest sales inside the church during the service
– Singing of worldly/secular songs all in the name of entertainment
– Trampling of CCC tenets by allowing invited non-celestial ministers to go beyond the pulpit into the Altar
– Laities/non-levites taking items of entertainment into their homes to exceed the harvest day (dangerous)
– Female Choir members entering the church to be robed, even when they are in their monthly visitation
– Excessive/immoderate adornments, use of jewelries, and make-ups, all under the disguise of harvest celebrations…
“…of which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.” (Gal 5:21b)
This is an open plea from a clear conscience as inspired. Let us all try as much as within our strength to avoid and warn others against these things.
After sowing our yearly seeds and bringing all into his vineyard as harvest sacrifice, it is the mandate of Heaven to bless us in return, so that we can return next year with a more bountiful harvest.
Therefore, let us avoid all impurities that can make our sacrifice unacceptable before our God and Lord Jesus Christ.
May the Lord God of harvest in Celestial Church bless and reward us all mightily in Jesus name.
HAPPY ADULT HARVEST TO ALL CELESTIAL WORLDWIDE.
If your Parish indulges in any of the above, kindly take pictures with the name of the Parish and Shepherd and send to us, firstname.lastname@example.org, we shall post for appropriate authority to take action. Nothing will change unless we change. Thanks
Follow us on TWITTER: @Celenewsonline
FACEBOOK: Celestial News Online
Readers and visitors of #CNO are entitled to, and responsible for the views, opinion and comments they leave on any of the articles on this site. The publisher and Editors of #CNO will therefore take no responsibility for the comments and any other such expression of any reader. Thanking you all for your patronage and time.