January 26, 2017 / Alonge Michael / On The Spot / 10 Comments »

SBJ Oshoffa PhotoTuesday 24th of January 2017, sometime around 2am Nigerian time, I was on the web surfing and this call came in. From the number displayed through my True caller I saw Sri Lanka, one of these Asian countries with no name attached. The voice I heard from the other side  made me at ease, ‘Halleluiah my brother’ I responded, Halleluiah ma. My name is …….i want to share a vision shown to me concerning the 70th anniversary Celestial Church of Christ is preparing to host.

With this, I paid serious attention to the conversation and switched to Microsoft Word to type out from the phone. She first cursed herself if what she was about to tell me has any form of falsehood and said but blessing should follow her all the days of her life if it’s nothing but the truth.

“God told me that there will be more problems in Celestial Church even at this season of celebration. The platinum jubilee of the church will bring nothing but doom to so many shepherds, prophets and prophetess.  The problem will lead to many chaos, so many shepherds, prophets, members chosen by the pastors as committee who are using satanic power in this holy church will die except they turn a new leaf; leave their evil way of using mammon to serve me, The Lord.”

She continued, “the purpose of sending my chosen to bring this church to the world is to cleanse the world from being perish out of their ignorance of what I can do. I gave them everything so that they can remain steadfast to me, serve me in this Holy Church yet they still use idols, evil things to aide my works. I will disgrace you, this season, I will bring your shame to the public, I will make you become something that is of no use.

Those prophets and prophetesses getting satanic powers to give vision to my people will be disgraced. I will make some of them to have eyes but they will not see, the celebration of 70th will be done only by hearing and not by seeing by them.”

Well, when I got this message, I initially wanted to send it to the authority at Ketu but I later changed my mind because if the message wanted to go to them, the person would have called them directly, why using my medium.

My second thought was like Ok!, maybe because this platform has the largest followership of Celestial members and it’s the right place to send such a message to get the attention of everybody including the old and the young ones, since the world itself has become a global village.

Methinks God is prepared to look into our case as the church clocks 70th. Toju Ise Re, Ijo Mimo, Lori Oke ohun Petele, Oju Mi Nwo Ise Yin Loke Orun.

Follow us on TWITTER: @Celenewsonline INSTAGRAM: @celestialnews_CNO FACEBOOK: Celestial News Online

10 responses to “What God Has Revealed About Some Shepherds/Prophets Concerning CELESTIAL @ 70 Will Shock You!”

1. gbemisola says:

ijo mimo eyi pada oko iyawo fere de, to ba ba wa lojo keyin ka ba le wole ogo…….Change o please dnt do what we youths will end up getting punished for…

2. Solarman says:

Shepherds, prophets, prophetess, leaders, elders, youths, God is warning you all. The time has come for judgement over you all…did you hear what our mother in Christ Oluwatopraise said; you will all beg for death but even death will rejects you all.
    CHANGE FROM YOUR EVIL WAY, LET THE GLORY OF CELESTIAL SHINE!

ABO ORO L’ANSO FUN OMO L’UABI, T’OBA DE INU E, ADI ODINDIN.

3. V/M/S/Ev E.O Ajayi. says:

The message is real. We have been waiting for this for longer time and the time is now. (Ojo na pe loni ijo mimo, ro daju ijo mimo… . . The Lord God of Oshoffa is not sleeping.

4. Oladipo says:

Hymn 553 vs 1;
    “Onidajo aye fere de, Jesu Oluwa o mbo wa o, B’ode losan tabi loganjo, Nibo l’eyin o kese yin gba.”
    Halleluyah!!!

5. Houndeyin Francis says:

Hhhhmmmm
    The message is prime with no blemish
    Ijinle ise l’Oluwa ran
    T’awon angeli wa je fun wa.
    K’agba feti sile k’egbo 2x
    Satani di amure ‘o di pepe sii’

6. Queen mide says:

God disgrace em’ fake wicked assholes, Ebina shepherd’s, prophets and prophetess those who pretends to be good which they are not, your time is up God of celestial will disgrace you and your families, you people secrets will be leaked out…… I don’t even want you people to repent please continue so the wrath of God can be upon you hmmmmmmmmmm what a merciful Lord we serve. Change before is too late

7. Tomiwa says:

God of intervention, we need u right now in d celestial church ,OBA AWON OBA RIN LAARIN IJO MIMO, ‘cos dis is too much

8. Tawakalitu OluwatoPraise OBATULA says:

Lobafinished, FAKE CCC ELDERS, SHEPHERDS, PROPHETS, PROPHETTES & YOUTHS SHALL WEEP BUT NO TEARS, CRY FOR SLEEP BUT THEIR EYELIDS WILL BE TOO AGGRESSSIVE TO CLOSE, CALL BEG FOR DEATH BUT DEARH WILL REFUSE THEM, THEY WILL BE HOLDINH FOOD BUT THEIR MOUTH WILL REMAIN CLOSED. THE TIME IS HERE……ORE OOFE TI TAN FUN YIN EYIN ONISE IBI…. HALLELUYAH, COME AND JUDGE YOUR CELESTIAL REPRESENTATIVES ON EARTH IN CCC.
    #YeyeOlomoPlenty #JesusBabe1luv